Vicklius, the prophesized dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VICKLIUS

01-21-2013

VICKLIUS, THE PROPHESIZED DRAGON

ranged tank mage jungler

story is he was picked on out of fear because of when he was born,during the same celestial event that happened ages ago , that a particular evil dragon had been born on that nearly ended the dragon race, when he was young he left dragon island to get away from the oppresion of the other dragons except his mom who did not oppress him.when the high elder dragon council learned that he left they sent thier personal guard to retrieve him, they caught up with him in the air, it was then that he summoned the power of the old evil dragon without relizing it an struck them down with a bolt of lightning, it was then that he was enveloped in a field of lightning and transported to a secret cavern under the conqueror's sea, in the cavern there were books on many things, then the spirit of the old dragon appeared an led him to a set of full body armor made of gold inscribed with runes,an a neckless with two rods attached that when pulled off became amazing swords, it was here that he learned that the evil dragon power came from turning his fire into something even hotter, hot plasma most commonly formed by lightning strikes, an so Vicklius learned how control his fire an how to turn it into lightning which would also allow him to control lightning. He would leave from time to time to learn even more, an on one of his journies that he learned that his father who oppressed him the most had been slain. he then went back to his hidden cavern to comptemplate what to do for he had wanted to slay his father for how he had treated him. soon he made the decision that he would go to the league an fight Jarven and Shyvana. an this is what he did, as shyvana thought this was her end he lowerd his sword an asked to join the league for he was thankful to her for defeating his father."I wish to learn from the great champions of the league, but when the league ends, my vengence begins". He hopes to rule the isle of dragons so that the half breeds my live there in hopes of fullfilling the prophecy in a way, the death of an old era an the birth of a new er a.

Q:LIGHTNING SLASH: He can strike 3 target areas dealing damage an gains ad an lifesteal for each kill at half passive rate(is counted as passive's increase) ,goes on cooldown after 9 sec or third strike.(think riven)
damage 20/30/40/50/60+.2ap, 20/30/40/50/60+.5 bonus ad each strike
cost70/80/90/100/110mana
size300
range600
cooldown13sec
type circle aoe move x3

W:LIGHTNING WALL: He creates a 3 walls of lightning granting him 20%movespeed,an protecting him from damage for 9sec(if damage is greater than one can protect he recieves as damage not next shield), or he can use them to deal damage an stun all in thier path for one sec each.
To clarify that when a shield is broken, you take the damage that exceeded the absorption and you would then lose one shield which you were able to use to detonate it earlier. Then same would happen with the second shield
cost 80/95/110/125/140 mana
damage/protection 30/55/80/105/130+.3ap each stun 1 sec each
range1100
type line pierce
cooldown25sec when done

E: DRAGON BLADES: As he gets lower in hp he calls upon his inner will, granting additional effects when he smashes an area,an gains ad an lifesteal for each kill at half passive rate(is counted as passive's increase)
if at or below 80%hp slows enemies hit atkspeed an movespeed by 20% for 2 sec
if at or below 60% hp 2 sail blades will be released in direction of lunge to distance of 300 then return causing enemies to bleed dealing 10/20/30/40/50+.2ad as true damage over 5sec
if at or below 40%hp enemies hit will be stunned for 2sec
if at or below 20%hp remove half the cooldown time on all spells including this one on use
type circle aoe move
range800
size300
cost70mana
cooldown10sec
damage 45/65/85/105/125+.5ap,45/65/85/105/125+.6 bonus ad

R:VENGEFUL RELEASE: He channels for 1 sec all his anger an vengeful desire, an releases it as a shockwave of energy gains 27/42/57% magic penetration for this spell
cost100/200/300mana
passive range from center +1000 for evey 100 of total potencial damage output, damage goes down the farther the shockwave travels(think pantheon)
base range is 2000/3000/4000(lux's ult is 3000)
damage200/300/400+.5ap
cooldown100/95/90
type circle aoe channel he is center

Passive:INCREASING RAGE: 5/10/15/20% lifesteal an spellvamp. Each kill by basic atk he gains .5ad (or q,an e at half rate),kills by abilities gain him 1ap .

his stats lv 0
ad 55+0p/l
hp 450+80p/l
mana 250+50p/l
speed 345
armor 17.7 5+ 3.5p/l
spellblock 30 + 1.25p/l
hpregen 6.4 + 0.75p/l
manaregen 6.65 + 0.525p/l
atkspeed 0.672 + 2.8%p/l

he looks like a spinosaurus w/ a beak at the end of his snout,crown plate w/ spikes (think triceretops but more spikes) on it on his head,feather wings,stands on two legs,has spiked club tail
his swords has his tail at base,the shaft is big enough to put his hand to elbow into,with his sail full circle along shaft like a shield, has five blades one for each finger

"My vengence will have its time an it is coming, just wait."-VICKLIUS
skin ideas classic in his armor, human form(has dragon aura around him),dragon king

suggeted items frozenmallet5, rabadons6, spirit of visage2, frozen heart1, warmogs3, banshee veil4

dance: hardstyle (hardstyle germany look on youtube as ex.) an lightning bar as beat
laugh: roaring chuckle skyward arms up an out streched
joke: you wanted to fight, but you have no chance against me
is that the best u got, you are gonna have to do so much better to be on my level
taunt: I have seen your future an i have unseen it,
no matter my form my strength will always be the same, greater than yours
move: this is not the path I have chosen but I will make it mine

Nysta

01-21-2013

Drugs are bad.

No seriously, do you have any idea what you're suggesting here? I'd help you if it was minor flaws.

It seems to me though, that you were trying to create an OP champ. This should under no circumstances be your goal.

Ahri Yiffer

01-21-2013

nysta wtf. thatdrug comment makes no sense. the q sounds good but weak considering that u r spliting up the damage it is gonna be affected by both mgr an arm. the w when does if goes on cd on activate then u should have the cd at just 25sec an also stronger since itll get reduce multiple times. i like the e but do the effects stack?the r i like its unique.

VICKLIUS

01-21-2013

ty ahriY for the feedback. of all my post this is the first actual feedback ive gotten. yes the e's effects stack.

Nysta

01-21-2013

Passive: He gains stats per hits.. after 500 Attacks he got 100% lifesteal and 100 Ad and 50% Spellvamp and 50 Ap. After 1000 Attacks he got 200Ad 100% Spellvamp as well as lifesteal and 100 Ap. Sounds legit?

Should I go on with the other abilities? Even read what they do? Seems not seeing you named some skills that seemed to be up. There is no such thing in this concept.

It's not like I was not willing to help. I just think you can't be that ridiculous without even realizing that you're being ridiculous.

Ahri Yiffer

01-21-2013

nysta 1st he doesnt get ap from batks,2nd do u realize how long that would take?3rd vlad passive,4th akali passive.

Nysta

01-21-2013

Ah I see, he gets Ap and Spellvamp for casts and Ad and lifeleach for autohits. The auto hit part is definitely OP. The spellcast part scales much too little compared to this, it should be double its strength under the same conditions, much more under different conditions (as it is).. BUT.. it is ridiculous. Don't tell me it was comparable to anything. It is not. This isn't even your concept, did you even understand what he wrote? Guess not.

Ahri Yiffer

01-21-2013

nysta i do think it is comparable, nasus,sion,viegar,damage passives not to mention the new champ tresh

Nysta

01-21-2013

*cough* 2 Ap are about worth 1 Ad. No matter what. His skills scale better with Ad, as is usual, because Ap is cheaper.
You can easily get 500 auto attacks off in say 25 minutes. You passive is incredibly OP once it is stacked. It is about balanced once you reach 100 Auto-attacks, and it grows stronger and stronger from that point on, getting more and more ridiculous. I don't know if I should bother with this, seeing you seem to have a very very different opinion from mine.
If you want me to further comment on this champion, tell me and I will, if not, go on and just have your champion be what you want it to be. Balancing issues don't really hurt me seeing that he's not an actual in-game champion, but I thought when proposing a Concept one aims for his Concept to very well be a possible addition to LoL's champion roster.
Veigar's passive gives him more manaregen the lower his mana is, sions passive reduces incoming damage by a flat ammount if he gets lucky, thresh's passive gets him resists upon killing something accounting for him not getting any resist without it. It is not comparable at all. I do know what abilities your aiming at, but that's abilities. Also they are much much weaker.

VICKLIUS

01-21-2013

i do want you to comment further Nysta I'm just trying to tell you how I see it. so if you were to keep the passive but edit the amount how would you do it? also what do you think of the abilities?