Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mishimaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

The inconsistent lag hit me again tonight. I've also disabled PMB. No help there. =(

Tristan Navarre

01-24-2013

Disabled Peer to Peer and uninstalled Pando Media Booster a long time ago, still doesn't help the lag

Strange Program

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Also thought i'd mention, i get this on eune and euw as well, not just NA.

Grimskuldar

01-24-2013

I am getting spots of lag throughout my matches last night and this morning. Then occasionally seeing that pvp.net error of time out.

Cubeii

01-24-2013

the lagg/ping spikes has gotten worse the last two days for me, i will get 5-6 massive lagg/ping spikes which can last over 2 minutes each...... the funny thing is i can see EVERYONE else move around fine, but i just stand there like a ****** moving to auto attack or the last move command i gave my charcter.

9/10 this last move command was to my Tower and in route a jungle will jump me or the tower will be taken and i cant stop my charcter from moving into the enemy who easly rape my face, once there i will move to auto attack if an enemy gets in range.

i have abused my ISP at least 10 times about this issue, and they swear it is nothing on there end that is the cause of this dramatic lagg/ping spikes, i will get 25k+ ventilio spikes as well and even be disconected from the server on some bad spikes.
i have disconnected my router i have reset my Modem i have port forwarded everything from another post , in the wrenchman's toolbox post i am wired and disabled peer to peer and uninstalled pando media, i even bought a new ethner cable and PAID my ISP to look into my configs, they port forwarded everything for me.

So i ask what MORE can i do filters have been changed the lines in my house have been tested the exchange filters have been replaced my ISP swears there is NOTHING more they can do so where does the ball land ???

Riot fix your **** over 99 pages of the simlar problems and we have maybe three ??? replays from you.

for me this all went to hell at around the Vi patch came out so i have been trying to hold me reserve for months now but im allmost ready to leave this game for good. and TAKE my money with me.

lKstl

01-24-2013

i have the same issues, since de last pach i cant play, i have spike lag every time.
plz give us a solution!!

goochbumps

01-24-2013

Riot pls i just want my connection fixed i dont even care about all the elo i lost from lag

XMoulinRougeX

01-24-2013

I just left a game early because I was feeding due to lag spikes. Riot needs to fix this because I'm pretty sure that I've been reported because of it.

Maqe

01-24-2013

starting happening to me, random lag spikes up to 1k ping. My internet is working fine on anything else. I tried running repair and when that finished and I tried to start a game It just kept crashing when the load screen was supposed to come up. Redownloading the client atm

Maréchal Davout

01-24-2013

Still having this problem.