Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D15tUrB3D View Post
After patch: issue not resolved. I'm thinking about reformatting my pc and going back to windows 7
No, you would be wasting your time if you did that.

Commander Yocko

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I too have randomly encountered this issue and found nothing to ease the painful spikes

Rocket Cat

12-04-2012

Post help request about not being able to buy RP, get answer immediately. Post help request about literally not being able to play the game, get ignored for five days.

Cool.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

So far the spikes have stopped for me... honestly, all it takes is time. (Granted, they can just come right back.)
...Speaking of the devil, it came riiiight back!

ComradeXades

12-04-2012

Having the Same issue now since the 27th. Play from EU UK on NA servers. Latency seems stable, game seems fine, all of a sudden I get a 0.5s-2s lurch and then its fine again until the next combat situation. Never had this before, never had routing trouble to NA before, never have ever had ping above 150 before.

Rocket Cat

12-04-2012

Getting kind of frustrated here. I don't expect an immediate resolution, but a "we're working on it" would be appreciated.

AngryLiLPothead

12-04-2012

Almost everyone I play with, friends and pugs alike have experienced lag issues

Immersify

12-04-2012

I recently posted about the same exact problem. As well, my issues began around the same time, and though occur more frequently (every 5 seconds for 1 second spike), I can absolutely relate with the frustration. Not only this, but since this latest patch, I now have to exit the game to regain control of my desktop as it gives me a blank, black screen with nothing but my start bar available upon completion. This screen is totally unresponsive; I can't even get task manager to come up until I have closed LoL.

Nurse Akali

12-04-2012

Bump for solution?

DownLife

12-04-2012

Had my reply back from support fair to say the worlds ****ing worst technical team ever should have asked my 6 year old sister for a solution