Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iainB85

01-10-2013

Tried disabling the allow peer to peer connection thing suggested on page 70, did not help at all, still sliding around and getting weird latency lag.

TrickedFaith

01-10-2013

Dat frame drop.

CHEECHYCHONG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2013

reformat your computer, use latest drivers from the hardware manufacturers website (nvidia, realtek, ati) and make sure to run hard drive and memory tests prior to reinstalling windows. if you want details feel free to pm me

Caecus Scius

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEECHYCHONG View Post
reformat your computer, use latest drivers from the hardware manufacturers website (nvidia, realtek, ati) and make sure to run hard drive and memory tests prior to reinstalling windows. if you want details feel free to pm me
You must be trolling....

I had 2 nights of lag free play... then tonight: its back with a vengeance. It is SO super frustrating to play this game with 1000 ping.

I'm so close to quitting... I cannot be the only one. Will it take a significant drop in players to make riot wake up and smell the ping?

nightmarex98

01-10-2013

mine too zince 01/08/2013 i try reninztIInig

Akumis

01-11-2013

loved this game, nothing but a source of frustration now.

The Blu Equine

01-11-2013

disabled peer to peer, removed pando derpotron booster, closed all PROCESSES that were connected to the internet, made sure I was the only person on my internet connection. Still getting the ice skating bug. So annoying when you can't enjoy the game anymore and any attempt to start a teamfight causes your game to lock up.

iainB85

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluiskelith View Post
disabled peer to peer, removed pando derpotron booster, closed all PROCESSES that were connected to the internet, made sure I was the only person on my internet connection. Still getting the ice skating bug. So annoying when you can't enjoy the game anymore and any attempt to start a teamfight causes your game to lock up.
Same... additionally ran full virus / malware scans and installed bandwidth monitoring software to make sure no background processes were hogging internet when the LoL lag started. Completely steady, NOTHING but LoL uses the bandwidth and I'm skating around like an olympic skater. I do not have this problem with ANY other games at the moment.

Riot, your lack of action or even valid response on this critical issue really makes me regret all the skins I bought because I was a fan of the game. This is horrible service, no matter how you slice it.

DontGetShot

01-11-2013

fix pls riot

iainB85

01-11-2013

Riot, plz