Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenRise

01-08-2013

In addition, can you describe the nature of your lag more? It might help the people on the forum to see what type of lag you are experiencing. If you could give me details like Rocketcat's original first post, it would be nice.

*700 Responses and going, 33,000+ views...we are getting popular around here guys.....*

Potential fix for sliding champions, "boomerang" loops on page 70, bottom screen. Thanks Bjorn248 for the heads up!

Kaldreth

01-08-2013

As of today I've been having the exact same issue as the op. I'm located in south Texas and Time warner is my provider. My internet is working great, I've been having no issues playing on WOW, but for league of legends I get massive ping at 700+ randomly followed by temporary disconnections and unresponsive input. I've tried disabling my firewall, resetting my gateway+computer and nothing seems to change my connection issues.

HamsterOfWar

01-08-2013

I am getting 180 ping but i am lagging to the point of unplayability.

PlayDohBear

01-08-2013

guys do me a favor and if you are running LOLreplay try uninstalling it, restart pc and see if it still happens.

uninstalled LOL recorder and so far so good o.O

Almirith

01-09-2013

I am also getting insane lag spikes. Normally will sit at 70-80 and then it will jump up to 500+. It happens so often mid to late game that the game is pretty much unplayable.

MajorPain9

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolongmonk View Post
\God, I wish Blizzard would buy them out of something so we can have a functional product.
Are you talking about the same Blizzard that single handly raped the most successful game of all time (Diablo 3) For a real money auction house?

The same blizzard that is notorious for never taking customers seriously?

The same blizzard draining players from what used to be the most successful MMO?

Dude you just went full tard.

I'm not happy with the lag spikes, but I will take riot over those corporate clowns of Activision any day. Get out of here fan boy.

DaHeroAce

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorPain9 View Post
Are you talking about the same Blizzard that single handly raped the most successful game of all time (Diablo 3) For a real money auction house?

The same blizzard that is notorious for never taking customers seriously?

The same blizzard draining players from what used to be the most successful MMO?

Dude you just went full tard.

I'm not happy with the lag spikes, but I will take riot over those corporate clowns of Activision any day. Get out of here fan boy.
riots better obviously but even i can tell riot is slowly getting just as bad as blizzard. give it a good 1-2 years.

still lag spikes happening to everyone. really ticks me off. i might just go play hon instead.

Royal Pancakes

01-09-2013

I dont even have LoLReplay

Zapfloch

01-09-2013

Still waiting for another post from Riot. Are you guys working on this? Do you even care?

HashJuan

01-09-2013

+1 I get random FPS drops...