Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamdarkwingduck

01-04-2013

Massive ping spikes happen in just about every game I play. This is getting insane...

forgivenbow

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasaniC View Post
Ya hey RIot, u lasi pieces of garbage, i find it funny how we pay for this game yet you can't even provide proper servers??? wtf and then when we get reported for "feeding" ( when in reality we have no choice cause of ur krap lag) we ACTUALLY end up getting banned. Get your sht 2gether and get your tribunal system together as well and stop banning people due to YOUR bs ****i problems. We shouldn't have to suffer cause of your problems and cause you dumbfuks are 2 stupid 2 hire competent people. thumbs up this sht so i know iam not the only mofo feeling this way, pce and

GANGMAN STYLE ALL DAY ERDAY BCHES

How do u even pay for the game..? It's free to play unless u are really saying u NEED skins or NEED to buy champions with rp which is completely useless.

Quoc Le

01-04-2013

Bump!

DemonicPurge

01-04-2013

Please anyone can help me and I'm playing the game I Anivia freezes 5 seconds and returns to normal after that is like taking a picture and after 5 seconds back to play.
GameBooster tried using disk defragmenter and ccleanery not know what else could be because it really is impossible to play.
Lol 5 seconds freezing and I can not do anything, and in those 5 seconds depends my life and that of my team ... The same goes for all heroes ...

And please I need to play now! eh formatted my computer and keep it up

ObsidianRaptors

01-04-2013

this has gotten worse, not better... how much money does your company bring in? This is a serious issue unlike the start menu bugs that stuck around for months.

Come on, it's been like this for a couple weeks now... how are we supposed to play your game that ends up costing way more than any other game..

PenguinX3

01-05-2013

I last heard about this issue starting in 2008 and the guy who started that topic tried the game again in 2012, still had the same issue.

Almighteh

01-05-2013

"Just to let you guys know, I've brought this up with our NOC and Network engineers. They are checking into it."

I CANNOT play until this is fixed.

Total Crash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

I have problems too :\ lag spikes every game... I'm losing my ranked score... Riots... Please fix it. All ****ing important moments - Lag spike = gg.......

Razkae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Bump hello riot been 2 weeks

Zapfloch

01-05-2013

Riiiooooot!