Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zapfloch

01-04-2013

At least say you are working on the problem, Riot!

DaTacoSauce

01-04-2013

bump. i dont disconnect or anything but my ping has been unusually high. its usually at 85 but it seems to stay at 300 at the start than goes to about 1000 in fights

StalinOfRussia

01-04-2013

Add me to the list of people this has been happening to. It seems like server lag because whenever it happens to me my ping doesn't move just people sliding around and the attempting to reconnect msg. Also people comment about the lag in all chat and sometimes its not just me who dc's. Sometimes I don't lag at all and just 1-2 people just dc and come back complaining about the lag. It seems to have died down in the past few days not happening as often but I still get it ln like 1-10 games.

The Red Magister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Aaaaand another victim of the problem. Just had it happen yesterday and today, again.

I have no clue what it is since my net's working fine and even my ping is fine when the delays in game occur. Seems to be mostly server-side graphic delays in champion animations, creeps, and others.

Covyn

01-04-2013

bump... AGAIN

Akumetsu

01-04-2013

Bumping until riot gets some damn information

VioletPast

01-04-2013

I started my own post on this but I'll add my 2 cents worth.. I know that its not my ISP "comcast" they paid a visit and checked my signal strength upload and download and I have " rockin speed " from the service tech's point of view... Its been an on going issue. Would like some feed back RIOT...

HoopSmurf

01-04-2013

im stuck at 180 ping....

im usually 56 ping..

not my internet either, all my friends are like this

AfflictedTran

01-04-2013

Happens to me literally every game.

Bjorn248

01-04-2013

I think i found the problem, just disable peer to peer on the main client start page. The gear button is next to minimize.