Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cardd

01-03-2013

Just want to say I've been experiencing these spikes as well, happens usually during team fights when everyone is spamming abilities at once. It started happening to me in September/October I want to say.

dieselb0y

01-03-2013

getting quite annoying :|

Almighteh

01-03-2013

I also live on the east coast of the US. I've almost never had a technical issue with league until THIS patch. But hey it's not the patch, it's just people randomly on the East Coast of the us all happened to have their computers break. That seems more logical in every way...

NA Hentai Prince

01-03-2013

So, riot just ignores us.

HoopSmurf

01-03-2013

sometimes i just get random ping spikes out of nowhere...

not my internet connection.

Riot say something...

Le jueSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Slinger View Post
This happened last night to a team member. He loaded and summoned into the game but was still viewing the loading screen the whole time. Just weird behavior for the game. Does this sound similar too what you were experiencing?
No, that sounds a bit different. Mine the game just never opens up

Almighteh

01-03-2013

I play FLAWLESSLY for about two minutes, then the game crashes. If I try to reconnect right away, I go into the crashed 'by crashed i mean obnoxiously laggy and delayed by about 10 seconds' game. A simple fix for this is to close league, reopen, go into the game (which is crashed), and repeat about three times. Then it's fixed for another two minutes! Riot is so great, right? They obviously deserve my money. And if you're from riot then I hope you choke on my sarcasm!

Akumis

01-04-2013

uninstalling after i finish this ****ing disconnect fest. i'll check help and bugs next week and once per week thereafter and reinstall once i see the bull**** has cleared up.

I don't give a **** whose fault it is, but the temptation just to get the daily win is ruining my gaming experience for me, and for others who aren't getting these lag outs.

Shiranui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Getting lag spikes but mine are a bit different. I see everyone moving normally just that i cant move or cast spells. Happens mostly at night in my time zone which is +8. Its annoying as hell. Its not on my end since i play with my friends and they experience the same delay.

Nylian

01-04-2013

Same problem. Lag spikes up then drops right back down. Normally run at ~ 30ms & 100fps. Fps doesn't drop but lag freaks it out.

Zero problems with other games like planetside.

No ISP (cox)/Hardware/Software changes. Just arbitrarily started happening in LoL only.