Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimdabrim View Post
Same. My ping fixed to like 230 now it's around 300-500 all over the place. GG.
My ping doesn't change (Press ctrl+f in game), but everything freezes... and well, just read what OP said - that is what is happening to me... AND my friend.

BanaynaMen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Same thing started happening to me 2 days ago . Can't even play

Rocket Cat

12-03-2012

Come on Riot, there are now two threads at the top of the Help and Support forums about what is essentially the same issue. Can we address this?

Climowitz

12-03-2012

Having the same issues since saturday 1st of december

Jeremee

12-03-2012

Oh riot, what a great company. 3 Days old thread about their game being broken and they have no response.

Yo0 Mother

12-03-2012

same issue

islenderman

12-03-2012

having this problem as well :[

Senyor B

12-03-2012

yeah my ping stays at 85 and my FPS is still 60, and my game just freezes with a message "attempting to reconnect" for anywhere between 3-15 seconds. I followed all of the advice from all of the posts I have found, and nothing. Been having these issues since the 29th. RIIIOOOOOOT!

joo 2h

12-03-2012

The same thing keeps happening to me.. The game is unplayable for me right now.. I been reading a lot of people who said they live on the east coast of the U.S have been having this problem.

HotPotSoup

12-03-2012

I have this problem as well and I live in West Coast Canada. Game runs fine, but every 10-13 seconds it freezes VERY BAD. Most of the time I can still see other people moving around fine. Problem is that I can't move my own character or do anything. So most of the time I can only watch as my "invincible" Darius slowly dies and I can't even do anything other than being frustrated. My teammates reported me for being "unskilled player" but really it's not even my fault if I can't even play. Sometimes, rarely, the whole game freezes, all other champs start moving forward randomly, minions attack as usual. I still cannot move or do anything. Sometimes it says "Attempting to Reconnect." It's not my internet's problem because I can run other games fine without lag or anything. Please Riot fix this the game is literally unplayable right now!