Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pr0xy

12-30-2012

Just played a ranked game where everyone except 1 person started having lag spike/disconnect issues to the point of unplayability. This is only 1 instance of several. For riot to say that it is our ISPs problem and not theirs is such a cop out as the game I just played where people from differing locations/ISPs all experienced the same issues clearly demonstrates otherwise. Occam's razor indicates no amount of coincidence could cause such a problem to so many people in such a
reoccurring manner.

As a developer myself, I know the value of supporting services that I deem enjoyable and continued to do so thinking you would get your **** together; however, I am deeply disappointed by riot as a whole's inability to assume ownership of responsibilities. Sure, pinpointing the problem is not easy especially in dealing with a server farm, but it's been 3 weeks and you the necessary manpower to finish within that reasonable time frame instead of picking at your ******* looking for other sources of income all the while making excuses for yourself. You have seen the last of my patronage as well as many others. May your journey as you circle down the **** hole be just as pleasant.

Rocket Cat

12-31-2012

I see the in-game notice about ISP issues is gone, and yet this is still going on.

Could we get a progress update, please?

AkyIas

12-31-2012

Riot halp pls

It's completely unplayable and happens to people on both teams. Winter break is flying by :c

NA Hentai Prince

12-31-2012

^^^ Winter Break with ping spiking

Kapaluccio

12-31-2012

I know these kind of issues are hard to fix, so many possible reasons... but WHAT I REALLY HATE is that nobody from RIOT updating us or at least letting us know they have found/read/started to fix the damned problem.

And !@$$ me about that "FREE GAME" BS because its not... they make HUGE profits from the game, hell... even I've spent like $100 in riot points and thats a lot of money if you compare the prize from a new triple A game... I cant believe RIOT can afford a 1 million dollars prize for the championship but cant afford a decent costumer support...

Riot, thanks for making this game UNPLAYABLE while I was on vacations.

Sincerely, a !@#!@# mad costumer.

Silent Grievér

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Seriously Riot, a week with no update, no post assuring us you are working to fix the problem, no nothing. This is kind of a let down considering you have always had pretty amazing customer care. =/

Zerocool3809

12-31-2012

i have same problem weird lag like my screen is frozen thing and last night character was running in place but character still moved around bc friend on skype was saying i was moving when i clicked but stuck running in place really fast and yet had perfect ping and fps and after closeing out whole game and restarting it kinda stopped

Chef Wang

12-31-2012

Still happening for me. Tried every possible fix listed on these forums. Nothing works.

KiddShark

12-31-2012

The same thing is happening to me, too, guys.
My best way of solving is to basically leave the game and reconnect AS SOON as I connect to the game the first time.
That way I know I won't lag sometime in the game.
Better safe than sorry!

NA Hentai Prince

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Just to let you guys know, I've brought this up with our NOC and Network engineers. They are checking into it.
1 Week already. still lagging