Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaarashatan

12-28-2012

this has been happening but i think its my isp cause this isnt the only game it happens on. but i have noticed some ppl in the same game get weird lag here n there so i guess there is something wrong with league too. i just wish my isp would quit telling me nothing wrong on their end when theyre obviously is

RavenRise

12-28-2012

Honestly we need people to frequently post on this forum. We cannot afford to let this thread to disappear.

If these re-connection problems occur everyday in every game for you guys, we can attempt an ISPS / Local connection test. On someday, we should hold 5 or 10 Custom Games with players who are specifically experiencing such problems. These custom games should be password enabled, and a common date for these games should be set, and the list of players that participate in this test should be updated until the test date.

Calinar1

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
this has been happening but i think its my isp cause this isnt the only game it happens on. but i have noticed some ppl in the same game get weird lag here n there so i guess there is something wrong with league too. i just wish my isp would quit telling me nothing wrong on their end when theyre obviously is
It's not an issue with you're isp, it's an issue with riot. Or it's just a coincidence that 100's of isps all got the same issue all on the same day.

ScottyRawr

12-28-2012

Any update? :S

Ryford

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasaniC View Post
Ya hey RIot, u lasi pieces of garbage, i find it funny how we pay for this game yet you can't even provide proper servers??? wtf and then when we get reported for "feeding" ( when in reality we have no choice cause of ur krap lag) we ACTUALLY end up getting banned. Get your sht 2gether and get your tribunal system together as well and stop banning people due to YOUR bs ****i problems. We shouldn't have to suffer cause of your problems and cause you dumbfuks are 2 stupid 2 hire competent people. thumbs up this sht so i know iam not the only mofo feeling this way, pce and

GANGMAN STYLE ALL DAY ERDAY BCHES
I'll get the dictionary

And a reminder, this game is completely free.

CrashandBurner

12-28-2012

it doesn't matter that the game is free or not. people like myself decide to support this business with our money. all that we are asking for in return is proper customer service and respect to the people that support their paycheck.

CrashandBurner

12-28-2012

this is a business with poor customer service, and lack of respect for the people that respect the game.

Charles Gnarkley

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Just to let you guys know, I've brought this up with our NOC and Network engineers. They are checking into it.
Hmph, 1 week and still no fix, is riot being held under a shooter right now that are not letting you fix the servers?

dieselb0y

12-28-2012

This lag......

JaiRai

12-28-2012

this lag is crazy, i have facebook running in the background talking to my mates yet league is disconnecting, lagging, while maintaining a steady ping and fps apparantly :L
could we at least get some losses forgiven during this time riot?