Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crosisx2

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method Actor View Post
FIXED FOR 1 DAY and a HALF then back to lagging. RIOT I HATE U.
I still think it has to do with server load. Yesterday it was fine because a lot of people weren't play due to it being Christmas. Now today it's back and all schools are on break. Somehow it only effects certain people which is the confusing thing.

eMgRoB

12-26-2012

Riot get your sh i t together! I"m sick and tired of this issue. It happens to me 1 of 10 games! It happens to someone on my team every game! I"m losing games cuz of your inability to maintain a server! This is not fun. I"ve invested money into this game. F ucking fix it now!

Rocket Cat

12-26-2012

There hasn't been a single time in the last month where I've been able to load up a game and not get lag spikes. Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosisx2 View Post
I still think it has to do with server load. Yesterday it was fine because a lot of people weren't play due to it being Christmas. Now today it's back and all schools are on break. Somehow it only effects certain people which is the confusing thing.
I highly doubt this is a server load issue. I get the same lag spikes at 4 AM on a Wednesday as I do at 7 PM on a Saturday.

CominupMilhouse

12-26-2012

all my room mates and I have this issue. Wireless, hardwired in... it doesn't matter

PLEASE HELP

Luzhren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

What is going on? This is really ruining my game-play experience in both normal and ranked games. I can't queue without meeting insane lag spikes and disconnects. :/

krpy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

why is this not been looked into more because it is really making me sad every game is half the time i can play half the time trying to reconnect. by the way i am typing this as it is doing it and it makes me very sad so riot can you plz fix the game

Battlepoops

Recruiter

12-26-2012

I just had the same problem occur just now... Lost 22 elo for a rank game where i was 3-0 darius. 4/5 of my team lagged where as the other team only had 2 so they pushed hard....

Dark Sneaky

12-26-2012

I'm also having this issue. I'm usually in a skype call while I play and when the game starts lagging my call is perfectly fine.

Adutchguy

12-26-2012

same

Curtis

12-26-2012

3rd game in a row where i get screwed at the start due to "attempting to reconnect" get back in and voila enemy mid lvl 3 while im 1 rofl ><