Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchrodingersPig

12-26-2012

Just want to bump for justice, this problem is very frustrating and out of our control.

Buhzerk

12-26-2012

Agreed ^^

Ragnar Willhelm

12-26-2012

Cannot play with 1000000 ping

Khryll

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoc Le View Post
The problem is vi patch. I guess
It's been going on since before the Vi patch. That just seems to have caused it for others, too.

Curtis

12-26-2012

Same here--just started happening in the last couple of weeks--was the nami patch for me--i just get "attempting to reconnect" mid-game---sometimes i have to close the client and reload the match. I've made sure the game is allowed in the firewall etc---I only have this problem with league of legends---sometimes ill be playing and friends in vent will ask me---WTF are you doing????? BOOM suddenly im 50 feet farther along diving a turret when on my screen 5 seconds ago i'm just trying to farm cs at my turret...

Vahnish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Yeah just started playing again this week and I've noticed giant lag spikes in most games I've played... And a lot of those games are played with local friends who also lag badly.

The Penguin Army

12-26-2012

Bump, hopefully these issues are fixed soon. Visiting family with a good connection in Florida, yet I can barely play League due to the lag spikes. I guess I can play bot games to get XP and IP.

Dave

12-26-2012

Bump and voice my "i'm having the same issue" concern. Extremely frustrating when a couple of people on my team have this problem and lose a game because of it and nobody on the enemy team is having the problem. /sigh

Sarnith

12-26-2012

Quite a few players have been having this issue -- Actually, my post was TAKEN DOWN by riot for me basically summarizing everyone's concerns in one post. If that's honestly how Riot works, I'm happy to walk away from their product knowing their support teams don't give a damn. Thanks again for telling us "**** off" Riot. See you all on Dota 2 -- Which runs smoother and a hell of a lot better.

Crosisx2

12-26-2012

Attempting to reconnect.