Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrToasty

12-24-2012

I've been playing since Beta and have never encountered this "Attempting to Reconnect" bug so consistently EVERY match. I've worked through my router, called my IP, read the Wrenchman's recommendations, and nothing. 3-5 times a match, I suddenly lag out yet it shows me at 40ms latency or below (where I am normally). Cost me every match so far. Unplayable.

Koraq

12-24-2012

Bump.

Two ranked games today, both losses, BOTH because of me and/or my teammates being affected by this problem.

MARlNE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Bump man this random lag spike since s3 makes me cry everyday all night all day

sdkando

12-24-2012

Why is there still no help at all for this???

I can't even play this game with my friends and when i do its just pathetic. How do you fight against anyone when you spike to 3000ms constantly???

I have given money to RIOT in the past, they sure as hell won't be getting another dollar from me.

I used to speak highly of this game and brought in 3 players in the short time i've been playing, never again will this game receive my recommendation.

Explain to me how i can play COD, use skype, video chat and watch videos uninterrupted yet playing this one game is impossible. Then when i submit a ticket i get a response TWO weeks later asking for all the info i have put into these threads about my network and ping status. I have no issues with other servers or other games, just this one. RIOT refuses to even acknowledge ANYTHING outside of one red post saying nothing pertinent.

Have fun out there i guess, i can't take this **** anymore.

Haruko Haruhara

12-24-2012

Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poe Collector View Post
Constantly getting 'Reconnecting to game'?
Champions/Minions skating around for a second or two then returning to their actual position?
Unable to move and talk entirely?
Maybe all of this is happening to you like is with me.

My story is below...

I'll be recording my games from today and giving an update on each one. If it happens again, I won't play again as I'll be too intimidated about getting banned from reports entirely over a problem Riot is having.

First game

Set to play my first game today I threw myself in que and well, weird things happened here before in game. So, I accept the ready call and after everyone readies up, I get the 'You hadn't approved blhbhabh you're removed from que message.' Weird I thought and I tried to que up again. After waiting a minute or so, I got an error message about joining a game and INSTANTLY I was in the champion select that I was supposed to be in the first time I qued! I had around ~10 seconds left to choose a champion and get my masteries set. I was able to do so thankfully! I chose Sona and quickly chose my Soraka rune page/masteries. The game starts... I'm moving towards bottom tower and then WOW I'm skating around! The reconnecting bar showing up and disappearing. I thought it was funny for a moment before it became more progressively worse over the next minute. The last thing I saw before I had to reconnect was Sona skating her way into the middle of bottom lane and WELL I hoped it was just me seeing her run in that direction and not actually moving there. I close the game, rejoin. I'm dead, level 1. I say two things before I'm entirely unable to move or talk again. I close the game, rejoin. This happened atleast 4 times before I was able to move around for 5 minutes and able to gain 7 levels while cautiously moving through our jungle as our tier 1's and most of our tier 2 towers were gone. OH NO it happens again shortly after a team fight! I reconnect and MEOW PROBLEMS ARE GONE.

Though after closing the game 6-7 times and rejoining, I was only able to play for another 4 minutes with out trouble and sadly though the game was ending...

[B]This was the biggest nuisance to me, I care about the integrity of my account as it's a huge investment I've made. I don't want to find myself getting banned over some pathetic server issues that I PROBABLY am getting reported for even though it's not a problem from my ISP...

Second game.

Quote:
GundamXF joined the room.
Killer Hunter1 joined the room.
AshtonLiao joined the room.
Artis4ever joined the room.
Poe Collector joined the room.
Poe Collector: Has anyone else had lag spikes?
Artis4ever: a lot
Artis4ever: every game
GundamXF: suffer from it
Poe Collector: The servers are like collapsing :C
Killer Hunter1: i was fine
GundamXF: disconnect twice

The game then started and the client crashed... Weird... I'll report in after this game is up! I'm logged in as Soraka >:C Time to pwn.

ALL WAS FINE TILL AROUND 25m EVERYTHING FELL APART, SKATING, DISCONNECTING, RELOGGING NOW...
After relogging the game went smoothly!
Finished out 1/0/26! (Soraka)

Game Three
So I'm jungling Hecarim, I start blue buff and moments before I smite, their health bars disappear and the game is unresponsive
Close out and reconnect, the game continues with out problem till the health bars disappear, I'm skating around, though I strangely have control, my cool down timers aren't going up but I can tell my skills are being used and after about 20 seconds the game resumes, minions speeding across the map and everything else is in fast forward it seems. This was the last problem I had for match three!

This needs to be addressed, we need an update, I want my match pardoned, I want to be heard.

NA Hentai Prince

12-24-2012

my ping spikes randomly every 2 - 3 minutes from 90~ to 400~ when i playing League Of Legends. It's not happens with my old Laptop ( with no anti-virus software). But with my new laptop ( better than last one XD) with Trend Micro Titanium 2012 anti-virus, it is . Help Me PLSSSS.
P/S : i can watch stream,video HD online normaly, comcast connection. Thanks Alot

Khryll

12-24-2012

Same issue as the OP for about the same amount of time. Kinda frustrating.

Seliphan

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Just to let you guys know, I've brought this up with our NOC and Network engineers. They are checking into it.
Again, gonna quote every page. lol. Bumps for days!

sdkando

12-24-2012

Bump, so people making new threads about this same topic will post here hopefully.

ALl BABA

12-24-2012

same here, i have no idea if it's my internet provider or the client.

since the client predicts i have 5000 ping, i think it's the client's fault