Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amiel x3

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iatre View Post
I don't know if this is related, but a similar problem is happening to me right now. I just cannot connect to the server properly. I kept getting random "attempting to connect" messages every couple minutes, so I decided to try to relog. I've been stuck on the splash screen after entering my password. It's giving me the "wait" clock, and isn't moving. My internet is fine, as evidenced by the fact that I can post this right now as it's going on.
Yeah that's relevant, the CLIENT itself is buggy and laggy, and ever since the patch frolm Syndra, people have been experiencing lag. My log in time is usually instantaneous, less than 1 second before early November, and now it takes around 10 to a whopping 30 seconds to log in.

DownLife

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iatre View Post
I don't know if this is related, but a similar problem is happening to me right now. I just cannot connect to the server properly. I kept getting random "attempting to connect" messages every couple minutes, so I decided to try to relog. I've been stuck on the splash screen after entering my password. It's giving me the "wait" clock, and isn't moving. My internet is fine, as evidenced by the fact that I can post this right now as it's going on.
when this happens you again need to re log the client and log in for a second time, seriously riot is going down the ****ter the way things are i keep testing custom games to no avail ive already lost 2 ranked because of this :/

Also anybody experienced "Attempting to reconnect" while in game ?

EDIT - just checked with some of me EU friends this bug is consistent on their servers which means it is a LoL issue

Alterspica

12-01-2012

I was playing with a lot of champs (teemo, syndra, lux) and i disconect for like 2s AND IN A GAME THATS A LOT OF TIME and this is happening since ZED patch so plz LoL fix that

iatre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Just tried a game against bots, and this was still happening. Despite my internet connection being fine, I randomly disconnect and get the "attempting to reconnect" message repeatedly. I disconnected over a dozen times in 30 minutes, where the disconnects last anywhere from 3 seconds to about 15 seconds.

I had a similar problem before, and it was solved by switching from using a wireless router to being hardwired in, and it was fine for a few months. Now, it's back for seemingly no reason.

Aeolus Falzar

12-01-2012

It might just be my internet being crappy but it started for me around the same time too. 8315 ping is somewhat difficult to play with so I'm hoping it is something riot can fix.

fck this game kk

12-01-2012

fix it and at least acknowledge your servers are garbage

FrailSwan

12-01-2012

I have these lag problems too. This game is losing it's quality fast.

Zer0HP

12-02-2012

Mine has been consistently more the last few days on both main and beta servers. Up to 115ish from 80ish. Also lag spikes when opening shop that I never had, worse on beta. I've also noticed several people with live streams complaining of pings being higher for them as well. 1 example Phantomlord up from 20 to 120 he stated. I personally have tried everything from cleaning/defragging to disconnecting modem and router for an hr. My speed is normal and ms is normal but LOL ping is higher. It's clearly the LOL servers. Response RIOT?

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I did a custom game last night, no disconnects... but that means nothing!
It may come back.

DownLife

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleVee View Post
I did a custom game last night, no disconnects... but that means nothing!
It may come back.
Run a custom game with 0 problems went into a draft game with draven although i won the game the disconnects and lag spikes where awful