Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experiencing Latency

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chimeralock

Recruiter

12-22-2012

This is not just a random occurence for me. Random DC;s through out EVERY!@! not just some but EVERY!@! match i have played in the last 6-9 days. said problem has occured with the freakish lag spike then an attempting to reconnect sign appearing for anywhere from 10-90 secounds or so then either being on your way back to fountain or dead, thus always seeming to happen at very crucial times in a match.

it never seems to happen untill you have a critical task happening, or critical objective taking place. some times rarely tho it happens at random spots during match just roaming usually when the other roamer seems to spot you tho.

this bug is really wierd and bumming out my game play. ive been able to manage winning still, it cause a couple losses tho, has caused me to lose ranked games more often tho.

dont know what else to put. Please fix this riot yo. its just not right to your summoners on the fields mang

Inflate

12-22-2012

bump

Inflate

12-23-2012

bump

occamsrazor114

12-23-2012

Im in Australia and getting the same issue. Getting a lot of reconnects and random ping spikes. I also have really laggy parts in the champion selection in lobby (i.e. the champion picture doesn't come up for a good few seconds after). My game appears randomly sluggish all of a sudden although nothing has changed.

I never experienced this until recently and anyone else playing on my internet experiences absolutely no issue Just my laptop alone.

I've updated all my drivers, done the whole flushing DNS and even tried Razers game booster but nothing seems to have any affect at all

Seliphan

12-23-2012

They're working on the issue, read back a couple pages. Just keep the thread bumped lol.

Inflate

12-23-2012

bump to da max

Sweet Frog

12-23-2012

Im getting the same in BR server the ping just go crazy to 999 them freeze and i have to reconnect, and the ping downs for 300(nomal: 130).

Sweet Frog

12-23-2012

All servers are getting lag spike, i usually play on BR server whit 130ms now goes up to 350, them comes the crazy spike's.

Inflate

12-23-2012

Quote:
Sweet Frog:
All servers are getting lag spike, i usually play on BR server whit 130ms now goes up to 350, them comes the crazy spike's.
My friend somehow plays without any lag while the people around him are d/cing and reconnecting all the time

Phed150Swiftly

12-23-2012

If I play after midnight (mountain time) I experience these periodic lag spikes. Although I've always had this issue, it always, always seems to be worse for a few days after any patch.