Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

01XTHUNDERX01

11-30-2012

i lag some times but not all and their are people that hacked your sever i think???? because they would not die even if we ganged on him

Rocket Cat

11-30-2012

Could we please get a response to this? There are like a half dozen threads on the help forum with similar issues and none of them have been addressed.

Rocket Cat

12-01-2012

This is STILL going on, I figured it would be resolved by now. Could we please get a response in one of the many threads going on about this issue?

HuoMao

12-01-2012

I don't get lag, but I get severe performance issues.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Oh my god, me too!
But I went to play TF2 shortly after playing a laggy-ass LoL game, and CS:S, and Borderlands 2... no lag at all.
But for me, what happens is that my ping will just start spiking, then I can't move... but everything else is, and then I get "Attempting to reconnect..." and then I see my ping SKYROCKET to 1500!
And YES, it started happening to me on the 27th, also!

DownLife

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleVee View Post
Oh my god, me too!
But I went to play TF2 shortly after playing a laggy-ass LoL game, and CS:S, and Borderlands 2... no lag at all.
But for me, what happens is that my ping will just start spiking, then I can't move... but everything else is, and then I get "Attempting to reconnect..." and then I see my ping SKYROCKET to 1500!
And YES, it started happening to me on the 27th, also!
See i dont get this, For me my ping and FPS stay the same i simply just freeze, then it catches up a few seconds later with Attempting to reconnect allot

DownLife

12-01-2012

just to be on the safe side this morning i made custom game to check for any bug's and sure enough it happend again

Amiel x3

12-01-2012

I've viewed a few threads and was shocked to find that there has been no response or fixes for this, and the most oldest one was back in the Syndra patch, and even THAT did not have a fix.

I've experienced periodic game lag as well, the creeps would glide, my mouse input and character movement is delayed by 2-5 even 9 seconds periodically. I would see the little green marker when I click, but my Akali will not move. I also noticed that at the top right of my screen, 4 brown boxes would be brown at full force lag, and 1 box would be shaded as regular- no problems.

And to rub salt to wound, I would be raged by my team calling me noob and reporting me after the game, due to the fact that in a team fight, everything is going good and well and I would just drop dead and cost the game. This happens periodically. I'm an honorable person, I know my game strengths, but I am most certainly not a "noob." This is killing me.

iatre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

I don't know if this is related, but a similar problem is happening to me right now. I just cannot connect to the server properly. I kept getting random "attempting to connect" messages every couple minutes, so I decided to try to relog. I've been stuck on the splash screen after entering my password. It's giving me the "wait" clock, and isn't moving. My internet is fine, as evidenced by the fact that I can post this right now as it's going on.

Alterin

12-01-2012

Ditto