Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlyingFlea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

i dont think its us bc i can play bf3 and forge and starcraft2 without any lag
but in lol its a lag storm but at the same time my internet firefox is fine working fast and smooth

FlyingFlea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

i got two leaves bc of the problem im so

cpitty

12-10-2012

Got the same problem. Feels bad...

Rocket Cat

12-10-2012

The technical support rep I've been talking to for a week keeps trying to tell me it's an issue with my internet.

FlyingFlea

12-10-2012

if it ares then why are other games arent lag so hardcore?????

smaldor

12-10-2012

Posted in this thread awhile back but just wanted to bump that it still is occuring!!

Oddly though, not every game do i experience the lag. I can play a game, got the lag spikes all game, immediately jump into another, and ZERO lag all game. (no other programs on, only one home) makes no sense.

I think we can safely say the lag is worse when more people are playing, because over the weekend the lag was terrible, and esp at prime times, whereas when i play at oddball times almost never lag. Don't know

Also noticed a lot of comcast users, I use AT&T and live in Central CA.

Shakadakaboo

12-10-2012

I'm also having this problem. Riots support team is pretty ****ty. This ruins our gaming experience for us and others. It is so random and I can't rely on Riots ****ty servers to allow me to play multiple games without worrying about lag spikes.

FlyingFlea

12-10-2012

i find it hard to believe it is random when it happen three game in a roll for me. but the thing that get me is i can play in pbe lol without any lag. smooth but when im in normal lol lag lag more lag ooo and lag

Denthra

12-10-2012

They need to fix this asap, its completely ridiculous and unacceptable, why would you continue to let the game go on like this?

FlyingFlea

12-10-2012

its easyer for them to poke the finger and say its us