Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinRG

02-25-2013

This is effing BS. Every night during prime time. Every single time. I swear if I get banned for being afk...............

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADMIT WHEN YOU LAUNCHED S3 PATCH YOU FKED YOUR SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Easy

02-25-2013

A red post with an update would be greatly appreciated.

Elyna

02-25-2013

I just did a re-install. Didn't help. I think i only angered it because i was ice skating everywhere.

Manse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orochi na musume View Post
Guys I play from Argentina, with 200 ping every day and i've never had this issue. I casually get some lag spikes but that's because my net crashes from time to time.
Yeah, it's very interesting. I have a friend that lives near me and takes the same route to the server and doesn't have this problem.

Last night was especially odd. It was the first time that the entire route was under 150ms ping, yet I still showed 200-220 ms ping in game (with the lag/stutter whenever I try to change direction or cast).

iSporkUrFork

02-25-2013

1. Any game type
2.Mostly when farming but random
3. Very often like 10 seconds to 2 minutes
4. like 3-20 seconds
5. ice skating and delay
6. Cogeico
7. Yessir.

My problem was fixed but just incase you need more info.

LykaSumbodee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

• Every game type has been suffering.
• No. It's consistent in that it stays around all game.
• Very often, like, nearly every 5 seconds.
• Usually around 10 seconds.
• Massive delay, and often times "Attempting to Reconnect"
• Cox
• Yup.

Really hoping to see a fix sometimes soon. Thank you guys for working on it.

Gorboc

02-25-2013

1. It is in pretty much every game type, but most noticable in 3 v 3 ranked. But it has effected every game mode. Lost a tournament in a custom game because I hit 600+ Ping for 20 minutes straight before it reset to normal ping of 39.
2. It appears to be totally random, but happens a lot during laning phase, so first 10-20 min are the worst.
3. they are pretty random, but happen enough to inhibit my play.
4. Usually a few min, but can last as long as 20 min, as I stated earlier.
5. I get delay, and skating. about 1 - 2 seconds of delay
6. I'm in college, so not quite sure what my ISP is, but pretty sure its comcast. They are the main provider for my area.
7. yeah, in skype I have zero issues when I get spikes. Even during the 600+ ping game, skype and everything else worked fine. Even 720P streams work fine during these spikes.

I've noticed this for the past few months, but thought it was my school's internet connection. I also only use an ethernet connection and not wireless.

Euphemie

02-25-2013

I cannot play ranked because i'm getting spikes every 2-3 seconds, making it hard to do anything. RIOT needs to get on this now. I've pointed it out on another post that your ISP is useless and you need to talk to them NOW.

1Matt

02-25-2013

bump for fix

Sofear

02-25-2013

BUMP FOR FIX>

tbh i thought it was a way of ensuring you cant make it out of a league.
you get to your 10th game, paired with the worst players and then we will lag you by a percentage, so you cant win.