Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experiencing Latency

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajorPain9

02-05-2013

Still have the issue here Riot. FA please help.

Eglo Romant

02-05-2013

216.133.234.61 - server with high ping.

I'm quitting until this gets resolved. Just tried 2 ranked games. 1st one I didn't ping hard and won, second pinged hard and lost.

Mishimaru

02-05-2013

Bump. Problem is still here Riot, and I don't intend for this issue to die out.

Dragnovac

02-05-2013

I've identified this problem as an issue with Comcast (Chicago) at a specific node:

68.86.86.78 (pos-1-2-0-0-pe01.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net)

It's the last hop out of the comcast network. I have reported this on Comcast's forums.

Linkxdus

02-05-2013

Took a break playing LoL for 3 months, came back impressed with the new layout and everything. I started with Coop/AI to get used to my champions. Everything started out smooth, then a couple of minutes later... that's right lag spikes. I never encounter this problem before so I thought I joined a bad game. Next game still the game lags. And the one after that was just unplayable, I go in to support a 3v3, my champion runs in place and the next thing I know I'm already dead. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this, concerned that this hasn't been fixed for quite some time. Also I have to wait longer when logging in to LoL, about 20-30 seconds. Oh, and I never installed Pando Media Booster.

BaddyLove

02-06-2013

Same problem for me.. everygame with 400 or more ping and lag spikes every 20 seconds.. i can't do something, i can't play like this! i can't ranked.. Riot please, do something. A lot of people have this problem, so there's something not work; no? This problem start for me in november/december, every match is unplayable really.. My Netalyzr log http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=ae81b058-10893-3fc11712-ae9b-4f21-aeca

MichaeI Jaxon

02-06-2013

My friend has been getting this since Preseason 3.
So far we've tried:
- Resetting her modem
- Uninstalling PMB
- Using gameboosters
- Using ping boosters
- Disabling P2P sharing
- Changing router settings
- Reinstalling LoL

Her LoL is still lagging, if I could contact anyone here in game, that'd be awesome.

NA Hentai Prince

02-06-2013

Quote:
Dragnovac:
I've identified this problem as an issue with Comcast (Chicago) at a specific node:

68.86.86.78 (pos-1-2-0-0-pe01.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net)

It's the last hop out of the comcast network. I have reported this on Comcast's forums.

Same here. I think it is the problem too

DARKHOXTONMAGIC

Recruiter

02-06-2013

I don't have Comcast, and I'm experiencing it. It seems everyone gets stuck at "border1.po1-20g-bbnet1.lax010.pnap.net" in the tracerts

MichaeI Jaxon

02-06-2013

up we go