Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajorPain9

02-05-2013

Still have the issue here Riot. FA please help.

Eglo Romant

02-05-2013

216.133.234.61 - server with high ping.

I'm quitting until this gets resolved. Just tried 2 ranked games. 1st one I didn't ping hard and won, second pinged hard and lost.

Mishimaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Bump. Problem is still here Riot, and I don't intend for this issue to die out.

Dragnovac

02-05-2013

I've identified this problem as an issue with Comcast (Chicago) at a specific node:

68.86.86.78 (pos-1-2-0-0-pe01.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net)

It's the last hop out of the comcast network. I have reported this on Comcast's forums.

Linkxdus

02-05-2013

Took a break playing LoL for 3 months, came back impressed with the new layout and everything. I started with Coop/AI to get used to my champions. Everything started out smooth, then a couple of minutes later... that's right lag spikes. I never encounter this problem before so I thought I joined a bad game. Next game still the game lags. And the one after that was just unplayable, I go in to support a 3v3, my champion runs in place and the next thing I know I'm already dead. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this, concerned that this hasn't been fixed for quite some time. Also I have to wait longer when logging in to LoL, about 20-30 seconds. Oh, and I never installed Pando Media Booster.

BaddyLove

02-06-2013

Same problem for me.. everygame with 400 or more ping and lag spikes every 20 seconds.. i can't do something, i can't play like this! i can't ranked.. Riot please, do something. A lot of people have this problem, so there's something not work; no? This problem start for me in november/december, every match is unplayable really.. My Netalyzr log http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...ae9b-4f21-aeca

MichaeI Jaxon

02-06-2013

My friend has been getting this since Preseason 3.
So far we've tried:
- Resetting her modem
- Uninstalling PMB
- Using gameboosters
- Using ping boosters
- Disabling P2P sharing
- Changing router settings
- Reinstalling LoL

Her LoL is still lagging, if I could contact anyone here in game, that'd be awesome.

NA Hentai Prince

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnovac View Post
I've identified this problem as an issue with Comcast (Chicago) at a specific node:

68.86.86.78 (pos-1-2-0-0-pe01.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net)

It's the last hop out of the comcast network. I have reported this on Comcast's forums.
Same here. I think it is the problem too

DARKHOXTONMAGIC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2013

I don't have Comcast, and I'm experiencing it. It seems everyone gets stuck at "border1.po1-20g-bbnet1.lax010.pnap.net" in the tracerts

MichaeI Jaxon

02-06-2013

up we go