Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experiencing Latency

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleAlien

02-04-2013

So I have lag, for those who have verizon fios, does this happen to you too?

Lord Sert

02-04-2013

Riot pls!!!!

n3ac3y

02-04-2013

Lag spikes still, feels like internet is spiking but I know it is just LoL. I play other games as well, just lost my promotion match because I couldnt pick tf cards :*(

... Please fix this Riot. The issue still exists and is still a problem.

Lord Sert

02-04-2013

Riot pls!

Mishimaru

02-04-2013

Still having this problem today. It's a daily thing.

Litonel BP

02-04-2013

Hello i would like to ask for a red post in this thread. Just to be aware that Riot is still looking at this.

I had been checking in this post since it was created i have about 3 months playing LoL from 3am to 6am (only 3 hours without Latency issues)

I already tested the following:

1. Wired conex
2. 3 Diferent Routers
3. 5 Online Games (C9, SC2, Dota2, HoN and WoW) No latency issues there.
4. I checked my Conex in Netalyzer (Nothing big in there) http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=43ca253f-430-b945375b-3ffe-43da-82a6

I used to play this game with my current ISP with 109 Ping Constant, surfing, downloading music and something changed in November 2012.

I would like to think that some ppl is working to fix this problem but i see no new info (Oficial Info from Red Post)

I really mean this: If i can no longer play League of Legends bcoz you want to changed some data its ok i take it. But after about 3 months, watching ppl from, NA - CA and SA having those issues i can't understand and i want to understand, i dont care about the money used here or ratings but as costumer i want to be inform about why is the service failing and how long is gonna take.

Please take no offense but try to put urself in a customer's shoes.

Mudlife

Recruiter

02-04-2013

i am als o having this problem

Kapaluccio

02-04-2013

Quote:
Litonel BP:
Hello i would like to ask for a red post in this thread. Just to be aware that Riot is still looking at this.

I had been checking in this post since it was created i have about 3 months playing LoL from 3am to 6am (only 3 hours without Latency issues)

I already tested the following:

1. Wired conex
2. 3 Diferent Routers
3. 5 Online Games (C9, SC2, Dota2, HoN and WoW) No latency issues there.
4. I checked my Conex in Netalyzer (Nothing big in there) http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=43ca253f-430-b945375b-3ffe-43da-82a6

I used to play this game with my current ISP with 109 Ping Constant, surfing, downloading music and something changed in November 2012.

I would like to think that some ppl is working to fix this problem but i see no new info (Oficial Info from Red Post)

I really mean this: If i can no longer play League of Legends bcoz you want to changed some data its ok i take it. But after about 3 months, watching ppl from, NA - CA and SA having those issues i can't understand and i want to understand, i dont care about the money used here or ratings but as costumer i want to be inform about why is the service failing and how long is gonna take.

Please take no offense but try to put urself in a customer's shoes.

Thumbs up my friend!...

As I've posted before (just like this guy) I'm a consumer, for those who say "its a free game, quit whining"... well, its not entirely a free game. I've spent more than $100 on RP, that's a lot more than any Triple A brand new title. We, a bunch of players suffering from this problem, ask... never mind, WE DEMAND at least some update or status about the problem...

Have you identified a possible reason for these lag spikes? Are you working on it? If so, do you have any estimated time for a fix release?

... anyways... As a huge fan from the game, I will keep the faith. I trust you, riot team. You have done really good in these years. I just hope this is not something that will ruin your good reputation.

Sincerely, a worried consumer.

DARKHOXTONMAGIC

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Still occurding

Rinyuu

02-05-2013

I am having this issue in worse status then ever before since November. A single step will usually cause a massive lag which results in over 10k ping spike that will have me forced into Attempting to reconnect for over 3 minutes minimum. I am giving up on this game till you can fix this issue.