Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleAlien

02-04-2013

So I have lag, for those who have verizon fios, does this happen to you too?

Lord Sert

02-04-2013

Riot pls!!!!

n3ac3y

02-04-2013

Lag spikes still, feels like internet is spiking but I know it is just LoL. I play other games as well, just lost my promotion match because I couldnt pick tf cards :*(

... Please fix this Riot. The issue still exists and is still a problem.

Lord Sert

02-04-2013

Riot pls!

Mishimaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Still having this problem today. It's a daily thing.

Litonel BP

02-04-2013

Hello i would like to ask for a red post in this thread. Just to be aware that Riot is still looking at this.

I had been checking in this post since it was created i have about 3 months playing LoL from 3am to 6am (only 3 hours without Latency issues)

I already tested the following:

1. Wired conex
2. 3 Diferent Routers
3. 5 Online Games (C9, SC2, Dota2, HoN and WoW) No latency issues there.
4. I checked my Conex in Netalyzer (Nothing big in there) http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/re...3ffe-43da-82a6

I used to play this game with my current ISP with 109 Ping Constant, surfing, downloading music and something changed in November 2012.

I would like to think that some ppl is working to fix this problem but i see no new info (Oficial Info from Red Post)

I really mean this: If i can no longer play League of Legends bcoz you want to changed some data its ok i take it. But after about 3 months, watching ppl from, NA - CA and SA having those issues i can't understand and i want to understand, i dont care about the money used here or ratings but as costumer i want to be inform about why is the service failing and how long is gonna take.

Please take no offense but try to put urself in a customer's shoes.

00111101 0010100

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-04-2013

i am als o having this problem

Kapaluccio

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litonel BP View Post
Hello i would like to ask for a red post in this thread. Just to be aware that Riot is still looking at this.

I had been checking in this post since it was created i have about 3 months playing LoL from 3am to 6am (only 3 hours without Latency issues)

I already tested the following:

1. Wired conex
2. 3 Diferent Routers
3. 5 Online Games (C9, SC2, Dota2, HoN and WoW) No latency issues there.
4. I checked my Conex in Netalyzer (Nothing big in there) http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/re...3ffe-43da-82a6

I used to play this game with my current ISP with 109 Ping Constant, surfing, downloading music and something changed in November 2012.

I would like to think that some ppl is working to fix this problem but i see no new info (Oficial Info from Red Post)

I really mean this: If i can no longer play League of Legends bcoz you want to changed some data its ok i take it. But after about 3 months, watching ppl from, NA - CA and SA having those issues i can't understand and i want to understand, i dont care about the money used here or ratings but as costumer i want to be inform about why is the service failing and how long is gonna take.

Please take no offense but try to put urself in a customer's shoes.
Thumbs up my friend!...

As I've posted before (just like this guy) I'm a consumer, for those who say "its a free game, quit whining"... well, its not entirely a free game. I've spent more than $100 on RP, that's a lot more than any Triple A brand new title. We, a bunch of players suffering from this problem, ask... never mind, WE DEMAND at least some update or status about the problem...

Have you identified a possible reason for these lag spikes? Are you working on it? If so, do you have any estimated time for a fix release?

... anyways... As a huge fan from the game, I will keep the faith. I trust you, riot team. You have done really good in these years. I just hope this is not something that will ruin your good reputation.

Sincerely, a worried consumer.

vVv Sickness

02-05-2013

Still occurding

Rinyuu

02-05-2013

I am having this issue in worse status then ever before since November. A single step will usually cause a massive lag which results in over 10k ping spike that will have me forced into Attempting to reconnect for over 3 minutes minimum. I am giving up on this game till you can fix this issue.