Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adomsk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Well had the same experience today for no app rent reason my net is fine. league just has such a bad client and all they do is release champs for the $$$ instead of working on the problems at hand.

Minakie

12-07-2012

I have the same problem and it seems that this new update made things a bit worse. My FPS used to be about 50-60 and now it's about 10, maybe 15-20 if I'm lucky. That's not good enough, as the people I play with hate lag and kept saying I have a wooden PC. What will they say now? Dx

JumBie

12-07-2012

This has been happening to me every since late November. Periodically throughout the game my game freezes for a second or two and then everything goes back to normal. During that time it accepts my input, and everyone else is continuing with what ever it is they were doing. It seems to only be affecting me, I know quite a few people this also happens to. This has made playing ranked games pretty much impossible, I've lost a few games to this, and I don't think I will be playing any more ranked until this is fixed.

NA server playing from Toronto, Canada.

Sacarious

12-07-2012

Same Problem. Con on Riot, I have faith in you. Doesn't seem to be a problem on our end.

Weazeldust

12-07-2012

This is getting really ridiculous. There are more than enough people complaining about this problem among other things. Stop pumping out new content for two seconds and fix your broken game.

CaptainPiranha

12-07-2012

Same thing has happened to me. It's quite frustrating

Jeighkub

12-08-2012

I get the same issue. Random freezes during gameplay. Does it with no other game except LoL.

11 Pages and not a single dev response. A testament to Riot's pathetic CS.

Rocket Cat

12-08-2012

A week and a half. Come on Riot, at least acknowledge us.

Abhishekh

12-08-2012

I've been getting this a lot as well, except I often d/c (it gives me the 'reconnecting' message ingame) during lagspikes.

The main issue I have with this, is that it feels completely and utterly random. I'll be able to play 5 games in a row without a single lag spike and then all of a sudden I'll just d/c all game and have my entire team angry at me in the 6th game. If I was getting lagspikes all the time it wouldn't be so bad, because then I could just not play till the issue was resolved, but now I feel like I can play when I can't and that I can't play when I can, and I got banned for idling in games for it.

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have played at all :|

Kilvus

12-08-2012

I've been having issues where I just get stuck in place, or run forward uncontrollably for very long periods of time. My ping stays constant at 122 and my FPS is always 60, but this is absolutely infuriating as it always results in me feeding kills or botching good opportunities to make any sort of play. I can't play the game with such random conditions costing me, and more importantly, my teammates' dearly.

One instance I'm chasing down a kill in bot lane, and then the next thing I know, I'm running uncontrollably into their turret, and dying in the most embarrassing fashion possible. Or getting stuck in place, being unable to react to the enemies just wailing on me. I still auto attack, and none of the other champs are behaving strangely, I'm just unable to control my character. I've tried re-installing the game to no success, and I'm not sure whether it's my own internet connection somehow (even though ping stays the same during the freezes), or something in game. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated on the matter.