Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deeeej

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reduxo View Post
Was not able to participate in double xp weekend because of this

me either..

sammich kek

01-29-2013

packet loss because of the winter, unfortunately there isn't much you can do about it until Google decides to start embarrassing ISPs on a larger scale.

DARKHOXTONMAGIC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Bump. Still occurring.

Kenny12153

01-30-2013

bump!

Reduxo

01-30-2013

bump, not fixed, cant play

any body want some dota2 keys?

Justin109

01-30-2013

I'm experiencing horrid frame drops and lags as-well. My computer doesn't usually lag but it's been lagging bad since the November updates! I've been playing since June or July of 2012 but haven't experience any lags with the game-play on the same computer(So it's not the computer), I also have great Internet speeds! How I may know it's the LoL servers is because I would occasionally D/C from their servers and can't reconnect unless I completely end all of LoL's processes and fully restart the program. Thank goodness I haven't gotten banned yet but when I would come back, the other users are raging to report me. I also have re-installed LoL and it's still acting up. Hope this problem is fixed. No blame to Riot, I mean come on guys, it's a FREE game that was given to us, how can we argue with that? But if you put a good amount of money into it, maybe there's an excuse for that. Hope Riot reads this is tries to figure out the issue.

Lègácy

01-30-2013

I am getting the same problem

Aced Reload

01-30-2013

Same, get into a game, some time in it randomly shoots to 500 ping and is trying to reconnect. At the same moment my internet is working fine, so i know its just the pvp.net connection. But i have no clue how to fix this. So as of right now League is unplayable.

NA Hentai Prince

01-30-2013

:/ fix this issues please ...

TrickedFaith

01-30-2013

1-2 FPS in the last two games...Seriously Riot.....