Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raimu Beru

12-05-2012

The spikes of lag and ping have also been happening to me also. As well as when I load in, the new hud for items and basically the new layout never fully loads. I've fully ran every kind of check made, and it's not my computers problem. I've been told by multiple people that this has been going on, and basically I only feel safe playing bot games when the game wont even load for the first ten minutes and I'm behind so far catching up takes awhile.

I love League, but this is just silly.

Rocket Cat

12-05-2012

We are now approaching a full week of being ignored on this issue.

Stay classy, Riot.

0din234

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Add me to the list. xD

Chris Hansenn

12-05-2012

it sometimes goes away for me now =)...but it still comes back alot.

Aine41

12-05-2012

I a having the same issue here, pretty annoying ._.

Arcus Veles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I've been having occasional lag spikes as well. It's scary as heck when you're in a team fight and it happens.

I usually stay at a steady 42 ping, then suddenly I'm 140+ up and down all over the place. It's not anything going on in my household because it even happens when no one's home and I'm not doing anything but League.

smaldor

12-05-2012

Same thing here. Just got totally owned in a ranked game because of this. Been happening periodically for about a week now. Some games totally fine zero lag, some seem to fix mid-game, and others its bad from the get go.

I do think it started around same time that the login started taking a good 10-15sec to actually login. and half the time it says Server Busy first and I gotta try logging in again.

Shiny Eevee

12-06-2012

The lag spikes have stopped for me. o_o

lHlectic

12-06-2012

same problem here,
thought the recent patch would fix it, but i guess not

Rocket Cat

12-07-2012

Nope! Still here. Maybe with a half dozen threads on the front page someone will notice.