Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Freezing Lanes a Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fat of the Land

However, there's always that guy in solo queue who thinks you need help pushing your lane, AoE's everything, joinks all the farm and says "You're welcome" as your lane is pushed and he walks back into the jungle. Best laid plans of mice and men I suppose.

This is the bigger problem honestly. There isn't enough jungle for 1 player to farm it non stop so they have to leech xp and gold from lanes.

A lot of the time in lane after I deliberately take a level hit to freeze the wave outside my turret the ****ing jungler wipes it so that I'm not only behind a level but cs as well. It's infuriating.

On the flipside when I play a jungle unless I leech some lane xp/gold or get some kills I get behind in levels. The rewards need to be there so junglers don't feel they have to leech off lanes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OF Gopher

frozen lane then you 3 man gank bot or top.