Brand srsly needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Promateur

11-28-2012

I see RIOT made him as a concept

"all skill damage, great aoe, with no mobility!"

I understand the no mobility part.

but at least make his concept FULL then!!!!

How about a little buff like this:

1. Increase E range to 750 from 725

OR

2. Although Q's stun works ONLY on first target hit, make it PASS THROUGH to deal damage.
^ brand's concept shud stay AOE dmg! then make q aoe too, please! this buff isnt gna make him OP. why don't you seriously consider this second option?

below is just my hopes. Might be OP though.

3. Make his passive sth like 1% each second for 4 second, but make his passive get BONUS dmg depending on his AP RATIO. Sth like 1(+0.25% per 50). THIS WAY brand can be actually usefull as it progresses to late game. If your concept was BRAND IS THE KING OF EARLY/MID GAME and sucks late game, then MAKE HIM THE KING OF EARLY/MID GAME! dont make concept and awkwardly follow it; follow it to the full extent!
OR you can make it 1% each 4 second, and while it's burning it gets 2.5% more damage from brand's skills or sth.

4. Move his base movement speed a little bit more up (i know he is already high compared to others but still)

I STRONGLY SUGGEST buffing q. I honestly think that buff would not even chance him much. So please, consider, or share your ideas on it! thank you.

Reason why brand needs buff:
even if he is super fed, like how I was so many times, if team sucks he can never force carry. Example of champ that can force carry if fed is katarina.

Why would brand's best player in NA server's kda ratio is so low as 2.7? I admire this player from my country named Kasin, and he is my role model: his elo is 2300 and he plays with Dyrus and Hotshot and stuff. His most played is brand, and his kda is 2.7....
Well, other mid champions sometimes exceed even 4.0. This shows although brand is strong, he also dies too easily...

RadiantPyrophore

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promateur View Post
Reason why brand needs buff:
even if he is super fed, like how I was so many times, if team sucks he can never force carry. Example of champ that can force carry if fed is katarina.
Katarina can "force carry" but not Brand.... TROLOLOLOLO.....

You're a moron.

JJ Unbreakable

11-28-2012

1: E is a point and click. You already have a long range move, it's W.

2: W,E and R are AoE damage. You do not get 4 AoE moves.

3: His passive gets better as the enemy scales. That is awesome. It also benefits from magic pen.

4: Most mages/powerhouses are slow. You already said yourself he's high compared to others.

Also, that's a lot of worthless whitespace. It just looks like you're trying to take up space and doesn't help your case at all. People will listen to you more if you have a good looking post and sound argument.

And don't put words in Riot's mouth. They know what they wanted to make. They made it.

Xarue

11-29-2012

have you ever played vs brand, he too god damn op nerf him, your idea is only going to make him hella cheat shame on you.

KillerTortilla

11-29-2012

I honestly think his ultimate needs to auto target champions because if there is a minion wave it will NEVER hit them

Xarue

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerTortilla View Post
I honestly think his ultimate needs to auto target champions because if there is a minion wave it will NEVER hit them
yeeah it well, his ult dont target minions so click away.

Myrmidont

11-29-2012

People have gotten longer ranged and more mobile.

I don't think its out of wack to re-gauge where he's at especially since his legendary super cool skin didn't rocket him into fotm

Cretinok

11-29-2012

Ever throw his Ult when there are only 2 opponets in the area close together? Brand does not need buffs.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
People have gotten longer ranged and more mobile.

I don't think its out of wack to re-gauge where he's at especially since his legendary super cool skin didn't rocket him into fotm
I'm glad that it didn't; Brand is an amazing AP carry, one of the few that can actually CARRY a game when played properly because of how much AoE damage he deals.

His 'problem' is that people don't like playing an AP carry that has inherent risk in the laning phase. Other AP carries are more popular because they have easy exit buttons outside of Flash (and adding Flash makes them almost guaranteed safe all early game). Brand requires forethought, foresight, timing and control. I love when the enemy mid overestimates their power at level 6 and gets a jungler gank; I rarely walk away from that situation without a double kill.

awesomejak

11-29-2012

[QUOTE=Promateur;31908073]
2. Although Q's stun works ONLY on first target hit, make it PASS THROUGH to deal damage.
^ brand's concept shud stay AOE dmg! then make q aoe too, please! this buff isnt gna make him OP. why don't you seriously consider this second option?

Your spelling needs a buff... And don't compare Brand to Kat.