Pro Player Pick: Alex Ich Picks Ryze

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXGaGyXX

11-29-2012

Nice champ ryze is really amazing champion GJ man

Raptor5

11-29-2012

So he is suppose to be a pro is and i am not only one saying this duh to easy to play i mean rely it is a freaking starting champ not trolling just so you know but pros don't play starting champs

PedestrianA

11-29-2012

I think it would be sth else...

btw, this video dont show much love towards Ryze, unlike other Pro player picks.

Technician Tim

11-29-2012

now everyone is going to start playing ryze again

Grimy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgaste View Post
Teeeechnically he isn't an Ap champion....just sayin...
technically he is an AP champion.
Just sayin'

Mana and AP scaling. Does magic damage from range.

BlackStarwind

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK REPENTANCE View Post
Ive noticed they all picked annoying easy champs. TF is cool, but Nid, and now Ryze? Cant you guys pick someone who is difficult? O.o
lol nidd is one of the hardest champs to master......imo

Fox Mode Naruto

11-29-2012

Ryze is an awsome mid and hes a fav for me

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor5 View Post
So he is suppose to be a pro is and i am not only one saying this duh to easy to play i mean rely it is a freaking starting champ not trolling just so you know but pros don't play starting champs
The differance between pros and scrubs is they don't QQ over the fotm being "OP" like the majority of players do. They pick the "troll" picks like Singed and Ryze because they are strong. They don't have some point to prove by NOT playing their strongest champs in soloque etc. they just win at any cost, even if it means picking Darius. True Story.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK REPENTANCE View Post
Ive noticed they all picked annoying easy champs. TF is cool, but Nid, and now Ryze? Cant you guys pick someone who is difficult? O.o
It's not a champion spotlight, it is a pro player giving an interview on their favorite champs. Maybe now you will inderstand how retarded it is to QQ, whine or rage over "op" or "noobtube" champs since, you know, pros play them regularly :/

VaporizeX

11-29-2012

I love that last part, "My name is Alex Ich and I am going to KiCK YOUR MOTHER ****ING ASS WITH RYZE!" basically...

Awesome!

After this video I had to play Ryze had my best game ever 10 3 10. Thanks Alex best AP mid World!