Majority Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagami

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykidemus View Post
What if that last guy is just standing in the fountain, being a ****** and declining your surrender? Sounds hypothetical doesnt it? I've played with that a few times. It's really not ok.

It should take more than one person to troll a team.
1. Say in all chat he is afking trolling and just let them push to win then?

I've turned around plenty of matches where I was the only no vote, and we'd win, so I'd be greatly upset if this changed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beoridas View Post
i understand where u coming from, but ud be surprised how many games can be turned around completly just by someone split push or something else...
It doesn't matter. The point is 2 don't want to play, period. One does. Who's he to decide what's the best way for the other 2 to spend 20 minutes of their lives? And how about when you have that 1 jerk who refuses to surrender, than goes afk. Happened many times to me. And the fact that 2 want to surrender means it's not like hey, I feel like wanking more like playing. It usually means there's some serious stomping going on which will most probably end up like loss with 1/12 dickhead on the other side saying gg easy in a chat. Who's that one refuser to surrender to tell me I should go through that?