Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Majority Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagami

11-30-2012

Quote:
Nykidemus:
What if that last guy is just standing in the fountain, being a ****** and declining your surrender? Sounds hypothetical doesnt it? I've played with that a few times. It's really not ok.

It should take more than one person to troll a team.

1. Say in all chat he is afking trolling and just let them push to win then?

I've turned around plenty of matches where I was the only no vote, and we'd win, so I'd be greatly upset if this changed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

12-01-2012

Quote:
Beoridas:
i understand where u coming from, but ud be surprised how many games can be turned around completly just by someone split push or something else...

It doesn't matter. The point is 2 don't want to play, period. One does. Who's he to decide what's the best way for the other 2 to spend 20 minutes of their lives? And how about when you have that 1 jerk who refuses to surrender, than goes afk. Happened many times to me. And the fact that 2 want to surrender means it's not like hey, I feel like wanking more like playing. It usually means there's some serious stomping going on which will most probably end up like loss with 1/12 dickhead on the other side saying gg easy in a chat. Who's that one refuser to surrender to tell me I should go through that?