Majority Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nykidemus

11-28-2012

We should really only require 2/3 for a surrender vote. That one guy who just wants to troll the team by refusing to surrender really should not be given the satisfaction.

Mriswith5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

welcome to 2 man premade trolling 101

Nykidemus

11-28-2012

Yup, and a 4 man premade can force the last guy to surrender in SR. That's par for the course.

FearAzrael

11-28-2012

Not exactly a parallel argument.

Nykidemus

11-28-2012

My point being that SR does not require a unanimous decision for surrender. SI does.

Given the rate of trolls in this game, the chances that one guy in a match will be one is fairly high. Letting the rest of the team maneuver around the troll works in rift, it should work on SI.

Kokuryuu19

11-28-2012

This has been a problem since season one. Back when TT was still TT and not this SI garbage

Jabala

11-29-2012

In my opinion, people who surrender with a 10-12 score are the trolls. Learn to come back and play the game until the end. If they really are so overwhelmingly powerful and fed, then it'll only take them 2 more minutes to win anyway.
You'll also learn much more about being a good player if you play with a disadvantage.

Nykidemus

11-30-2012

Regardless WHY the majority of the players on your team want to surrender, they should be able to do so. That's their judgement call to make. ONE person should never get to ruin the experience of several others - there's already a timer which wont allow you to surrender until 15 minutes in - that's plenty of time to develop a decent idea of what your chances are.

Maybe they do surrender a potentially winnable game. That's not the end of the world. Maybe they just dont want to spend the next 15-20 minutes fighting what they feel is likely to be a losing battle.

Beoridas

11-30-2012

i understand where u coming from, but ud be surprised how many games can be turned around completly just by someone split push or something else...

Nykidemus

11-30-2012

What if that last guy is just standing in the fountain, being a ****** and declining your surrender? Sounds hypothetical doesnt it? I've played with that a few times. It's really not ok.

It should take more than one person to troll a team.