Why is there not an item named after ManWolfAxeBoss?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Werewolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post
Gjallarhorn
+999 Health
+999 Attack Damage
+999 Armor Penetration
+999% Cooldown Reduction
+999 ManWolf

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)
I am ManWolf, can I use this item with 50% of the stats?

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Maybe we could combine this with Orbital Drop Kick's Angus. He gets a big ass hatchet named ManWolfAxeBoss Beard Trimmer

Endalaus

11-30-2012

Attachment 566839

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

11-30-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Maybe we could combine this with Orbital Drop Kick's Angus.
We saw the posts about Angus, The Puncher and decided he wasn't really 'champion' material. So we hired him.

Who do you think this thread is about?

Good Vi

11-30-2012

Quote:
What Scarizard failed to mention is the hidden passive on Gnarlord's Hogbasher.

Upon Ezreal's inevitable rage quit, the Hogbasher will permanently transform into the Gjallarhorn.

Gjallarhorn
+999 Health
+999 Attack Damage
+999 Armor Penetration
+999% Cooldown Reduction
+999 ManWolf

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Might of the Axe Boss - Your attacks, battle cries and stares rupture the insides of your enemies causing them to explode. You gain movement speed equal to the number of times you killed Ezreal (+999).

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - ManWolf now sees directly into the souls of his enemies.

UNIQUE Passive - Your left hand turns to gold.

Unique Active - Ragnarok - Upon using the Gjallarhorn, remaining players will be swept up by the Valkyrie to fight with the Gods. Valhalla in ruins. The horror of the Frost Giants will blacken the sun itself as the doomed Aesir wage their last war alongside the players. Players gain +999 to heroism for it is the only light in the darkness. The end is inescapable. Blood and steel. ManWolf will blow the Gjallarhorn again, calling the Gods out to die. In one final, furious charge, players and Aesir alike will hurl themselves through the flames of Surtr as the world comes crashing down around them...
Why did my voice suddenly deepen and my body gets so god damn hairy....

Eph289

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
We saw the posts about Angus, The Puncher and decided he wasn't really 'champion' material. So we hired him.

Who do you think this thread is about?
WTB manly support.

You guys did a good job with breaking the glass ceiling when it came to manly (human) ranged carries, now figure out how to make a support in the same vein.

Desmond Law

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
It should have an active that mocks an enemy champ based on how few incredibly well-defined muscles he has.
My left arm is as strong as my right arm!

Desmond Law

11-30-2012

Quote:
What Scarizard failed to mention is the hidden passive on Gnarlord's Hogbasher.

Upon Ezreal's inevitable rage quit, the Hogbasher will permanently transform into the Gjallarhorn.

Gjallarhorn
+999 Health
+999 Attack Damage
+999 Armor Penetration
+999% Cooldown Reduction
+999 ManWolf

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Might of the Axe Boss - Your attacks, battle cries and stares rupture the insides of your enemies causing them to explode. You gain movement speed equal to the number of times you killed Ezreal (+999).

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - ManWolf now sees directly into the souls of his enemies.

UNIQUE Passive - Your left hand turns to gold.

Unique Active - Ragnarok - Upon using the Gjallarhorn, remaining players will be swept up by the Valkyrie to fight with the Gods. Valhalla in ruins. The horror of the Frost Giants will blacken the sun itself as the doomed Aesir wage their last war alongside the players. Players gain +999 to heroism for it is the only light in the darkness. The end is inescapable. Blood and steel. ManWolf will blow the Gjallarhorn again, calling the Gods out to die. In one final, furious charge, players and Aesir alike will hurl themselves through the flames of Surtr as the world comes crashing down around them...
Then Gjallarhorn turns into the Sword of a Thousand Truths.

I R B GOOD YA

11-30-2012

This is my favorite thread of all time! Sorry http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=barn

And ManWolfAxeBoss is now my favorite Rioter of all time!

MyNameIsDonovan

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I R B GOOD YA View Post
This is my favorite thread of all time! Sorry http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=barn

And ManWolfAxeBoss is now my favorite Rioter of all time!
I don't hold anything against you