Why is there not an item named after ManWolfAxeBoss?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Susskind

11-30-2012

Posting in this thread gave me 300% more chest hair.

AND a bottle of jack daniels.

Murder Duck

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post
Unique Active - Ragnarok - Upon using the Gjallarhorn, remaining players will be swept up by the Valkyrie to fight with the Gods. Valhalla in ruins. The horror of the Frost Giants will blacken the sun itself as the doomed Aesir wage their last war alongside the players. Players gain +999 to heroism for it is the only light in the darkness. The end is inescapable. Blood and steel. ManWolf will blow the Gjallarhorn again, calling the Gods out to die. In one final, furious charge, players and Aesir alike will hurl themselves through the flames of Surtr as the world comes crashing down around them...[/B]
I can't recommend enough that you play a game with this item, but as a support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aea9IQlNphU

Wayward Sword

11-30-2012

I had never known there was someone in existance manlier than Angus.

TurtleOSP

11-30-2012

Double headed wolf axe
+40 AD
+200 health
Unique effect: 50% of all armor and MR is lost and converted to AD.
Unique active: Armor and MR is tripled for 3 seconds. refresh on kill (only).

Rahgar

11-30-2012

Quote:
What Scarizard failed to mention is the hidden passive on Gnarlord's Hogbasher.

Upon Ezreal's inevitable rage quit, the Hogbasher will permanently transform into the Gjallarhorn.

Gjallarhorn
+999 Health
+999 Attack Damage
+999 Armor Penetration
+999% Cooldown Reduction
+999 ManWolf

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Might of the Axe Boss - Your attacks, battle cries and stares rupture the insides of your enemies causing them to explode. You gain movement speed equal to the number of times you killed Ezreal (+999).

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - ManWolf now sees directly into the souls of his enemies.

UNIQUE Passive - Your left hand turns to gold.

Unique Active - Ragnarok - Upon using the Gjallarhorn, remaining players will be swept up by the Valkyrie to fight with the Gods. Valhalla in ruins. The horror of the Frost Giants will blacken the sun itself as the doomed Aesir wage their last war alongside the players. Players gain +999 to heroism for it is the only light in the darkness. The end is inescapable. Blood and steel. ManWolf will blow the Gjallarhorn again, calling the Gods out to die. In one final, furious charge, players and Aesir alike will hurl themselves through the flames of Surtr as the world comes crashing down around them...
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read.

BuddyBoombox

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susskind View Post
Posting in this thread gave me 300% more chest hair.

AND a bottle of jack daniels.
Testing...

EDIT: Confirmed, though this bottle of jack is likely gonna get me fired as I'm at work right now....

ecstaSTEVE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
ManWolf will blow the Gjallarhorn again, calling the Gods out to die. In one final, furious charge, players and Aesir alike will hurl themselves through the flames of Surtr as the world comes crashing down around them...[/B]
and I thought I was only playing a game. How wrong was I?

Lucina for SMASH

11-30-2012

Quote:
What Scarizard failed to mention is the hidden passive on Gnarlord's Hogbasher.

Upon Ezreal's inevitable rage quit, the Hogbasher will permanently transform into the Gjallarhorn.

Gjallarhorn
+999 Health
+999 Attack Damage
+999 Armor Penetration
+999% Cooldown Reduction
+999 ManWolf

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Might of the Axe Boss - Your attacks, battle cries and stares rupture the insides of your enemies causing them to explode. You gain movement speed equal to the number of times you killed Ezreal (+999).

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - ManWolf now sees directly into the souls of his enemies.

UNIQUE Passive - Your left hand turns to gold.

Unique Active - Ragnarok - Upon using the Gjallarhorn, remaining players will be swept up by the Valkyrie to fight with the Gods. Valhalla in ruins. The horror of the Frost Giants will blacken the sun itself as the doomed Aesir wage their last war alongside the players. Players gain +999 to heroism for it is the only light in the darkness. The end is inescapable. Blood and steel. ManWolf will blow the Gjallarhorn again, calling the Gods out to die. In one final, furious charge, players and Aesir alike will hurl themselves through the flames of Surtr as the world comes crashing down around them...
Add this as a flavor text.

"Dude stealing my ulti. That ain't cool, man." - Brolaf

Punk ROC

11-30-2012

Song is relevant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVvXKzT8G_Q

Susskind

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk ROC View Post
Equally relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oECIKVaz5rc