Why is there not an item named after ManWolfAxeBoss?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOODFOOD

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpseMoney View Post
I'd sacrifice two daughters for that item.
Fixed that for you.

Shaco ftwin

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
My good man Shantzilla has given you a glimpse of the power the Axeboss would wield in his left-hand.

He's right handed.

Gnarlord's Hogbasher
+450 Health
+55 Attack Damage
+25 Armor Penetration
+15% Cooldown Reduction

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Might of the Axe Boss - Your attacks, battle cries and stares rupture the insides of your enemies, causing them to bleed for 5% of the their missing health in true damage over 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. You gain movement speed equal to the number of stacks on all enemy champions.

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - If an enemy is killed by ManWolfAxeBoss, they are revealed to him. This effect lasts until they surrender.

*****UNIQUE Active - Does a sick wheelie.******

It builds out of The Brutalizer, three beards, and Ezreal's tears.

EDIT: To answer some questions before they start - yes, ManWolf will continue to have vision on enemies if they don't surrender, even in games he isn't playing.

The pack is watching.
Holy **** I lost it at that part.

fletche00

11-30-2012

Quote:
My good man Shantzilla has given you a glimpse of the power the Axeboss would wield in his left-hand.

He's right handed.

Gnarlord's Hogbasher
+450 Health
+55 Attack Damage
+25 Armor Penetration
+15% Cooldown Reduction

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Might of the Axe Boss - Your attacks, battle cries and stares rupture the insides of your enemies, causing them to bleed for 5% of the their missing health in true damage over 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. You gain movement speed equal to the number of stacks on all enemy champions.

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - If an enemy is killed by ManWolfAxeBoss, they are revealed to him. This effect lasts until they surrender.

UNIQUE Active - Does a sick wheelie.

EDIT: To answer some questions before they start - yes, ManWolf will continue to have vision on enemies if they don't surrender, even in games he isn't playing.

The pack is watching.
You forgot to mention that he can Smell Your Fear!

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:

He's right handed.

Gnarlord's Hogbasher
+450 Health
+55 Attack Damage
+25 Armor Penetration
+15% Cooldown Reduction

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Active - Does a sick wheelie.

The pack is watching.

Will the Might of the Axe Boss passive activate with skills suchs as Pantheon's Heartseeker Strike, and Garen's spin.

If so then SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Soupish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Can this be real? It should be the first legendary weapon in the League.

Pandaris

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpseMoney View Post
I'd trade two daughters for that item.
only 2 daughters? Have my first born son

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

11-30-2012
3 of 5 Riot Posts

What Scarizard failed to mention is the hidden passive on Gnarlord's Hogbasher.

Upon Ezreal's inevitable rage quit, the Hogbasher will permanently transform into the Gjallarhorn.

Gjallarhorn
+999 Health
+999 Attack Damage
+999 Armor Penetration
+999% Cooldown Reduction
+999 ManWolf

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Might of the Axe Boss - Your attacks, battle cries and stares rupture the insides of your enemies causing them to explode. You gain movement speed equal to the number of times you killed Ezreal (+999).

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - ManWolf now sees directly into the souls of his enemies.

UNIQUE Passive - Your left hand turns to gold.

Unique Active - Ragnarok - Upon using the Gjallarhorn, remaining players will be swept up by the Valkyrie to fight with the Gods. Valhalla in ruins. The horror of the Frost Giants will blacken the sun itself as the doomed Aesir wage their last war alongside the players. Players gain +999 to heroism for it is the only light in the darkness. The end is inescapable. Blood and steel. ManWolf will blow the Gjallarhorn again, calling the Gods out to die. In one final, furious charge, players and Aesir alike will hurl themselves through the flames of Surtr as the world comes crashing down around them...

Moosenocalypse

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post

Unique Active - Ragnarok - Upon using the Gjallarhorn, remaining players will be swept up by the Valkyrie to fight with the Gods. Valhalla in ruins. The horror of the Frost Giants will blacken the sun itself as the doomed Aesir wage their last war alongside the players. Players gain +999 to heroism for it is the only light in the darkness. The end is inescapable. Blood and steel. ManWolf will blow the Gjallarhorn again, calling the Gods out to die. In one final, furious charge, players and Aesir alike will hurl themselves through the flames of Surtr as the world comes crashing down around them...]
+999 for Norse Mythos. We shall die a vikings death!

Bekkal

11-30-2012

I want this thread woven into a tapestry.

Tartarus

11-30-2012

I can't stop laughing. Everyone is looking at me funny.... I love you guys.

1234567 ... 8