Drop Hack? Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

11-28-2012

So call me naive, but I honestly thought that people play this game fairly, I've never hacked or cheated in any game I've played, but I read a thread of someone talking about this Drop Hack, and I looked into it. I found several websites that you can download this client. My initial reaction was this is either a virus or you account gets instantly permabanned for using this. Anyone have any insight to whether this is real or not? http://hackersuniversity.com/league-...-download.html
I would be curious to hear from anyone who is using or has used this.

chomcham

11-28-2012

Noob.

Grollm

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomcham View Post
Noob.
And you sir are exactly what is wrong with this community. Apparently it's not real. Cool thanks for being so helpful. I forgot this community is full of jerkoffs.

Grollm

11-28-2012

Wtf is wrong with this community? Downvoted for calling someone out for being rude and the person being rude is upvoted. LoL, unbelieveable.
Edit: Thank for whoever upvoted my posts and downvoted this guys post. I appreciate it!

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

I don't recommend posting links to hacks on the forums since it's not really possible to hack league of legends but throwing out fake websites could lead to you getting in trouble. If there's an acutal hack out there you'll hear about it by everyone and it'll be patched instantly

Grollm

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmadbroimnasty View Post
I don't recommend posting links to hacks on the forums since it's not really possible to hack league of legends but throwing out fake websites could lead to you getting in trouble. If there's an acutal hack out there you'll hear about it by everyone and it'll be patched instantly
Thanks for an actual answer. Yeah I just saw a few threads on this and I did some research and I can't tell if these are troll websites or if there really is a module that allows you to make people drop. I used to hear people talk about aimbot all the time when I played Left 4 Dead on PC and I always thought it was something that noobs or bad players just made up, until I literally saw with my own two eyes someone using an aim bot hack. I was just curious if this was a real thing. I mean just like World of Warcraft was supposedly "hack-proof,"but I've known countless people to exploit things in the game. In fact there is a video on Youtube of a guild that actually gets to the GM island in game and they all consequently get banned for it.

Hoisengerd

11-28-2012

League is not hack proof, there have been hacks in the past, so any hack concerns should be taken seriously

Paintrain6242

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Mitobrut

01-09-2013

I'd love to hit that link and find out why it is there- but the last time I did it I was building some guys sims type of game world.

Why post a link with no description of what it is about or why it is there? Seems strange to me.

Boagster

01-09-2013

Mitobrut, it's a link to twitch.tv, a common streaming site. Looking at the destination URL, it matches the plain text used for the link.

EDIT: It's some guy trying to prove the drop hack.