Ashe and her NEW beter passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theloopylobster

11-28-2012

Oh right I get ya now, and yeah i've done that before, it was pretty damn ridiculous

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

I had a different idea but I think it is too similar to sejauni in some ways.

Basically swap Frost Shot and Focus.

Her new innate would be frost shot and apply a 10% slow for 2 seconds for free.

Focus would either give her a flat bonus in crit chance + a bonus every time she hit a target or she would do% more damage on hit. Additionally it would increase her Frost Shot slow by an additional 5-25% Giving her a total of 15% to 35% slow.

Focus would retain its mana cost so it would be a persistent on-hit effect but with a mana cost.

Her Volley would receive simple changes to just make it apply her strongest slow so if she had 0 points in focus then she would only have 10% but if she had 5 points in focus then she would have 35% slow. So basically the same.

I'd love to also replace the hawkshot passive bonus gold with a small amount of crit damage but that just me.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
I had a different idea but I think it is too similar to sejauni in some ways.

Her new innate would be frost shot and apply a 10% slow for 2 seconds for free.

Focus would either give her a flat bonus in crit chance + a bonus every time she hit a target or she would do% more damage on hit. Additionally it would increase her Frost Shot slow by an additional 5-25% Giving her a total of 15% to 35% slow.

Focus would retain its mana cost so it would be a persistent on-hit effect but with a mana cost.

Her Volley would receive simple changes to just make it apply her strongest slow so if she had 0 points in focus then she would only have 10% but if she had 5 points in focus then she would have 35% slow. So basically the same.

I'd love to also replace the hawkshot passive bonus gold with a small amount of crit damage but that just me.
no

for reasons, lots of reasons.

Do not open pandoras box.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theloopylobster View Post
Oh right I get ya now, and yeah i've done that before, it was pretty damn ridiculous
isnt 250% damage at 600 range the same thing rengar did to make nubs cry?

NobSaiboot

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
No.

Don't give her a free frozen mallet.

StevieStevinson

11-28-2012

I think ashe is fine with everything besides her clairvoyant shot (too sissy an ability). Very reasonable passive for her price.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieStevinson View Post
I think ashe is fine with everything besides her clairvoyant shot (too sissy an ability). Very reasonable passive for her price.
clairvoyance has got nothing on hawkshot. It reveals spaces on the way to its destination too. Not to mention it keeps objectives on lockdown

theloopylobster

11-28-2012

I actually love Hawkshot, I actually max it first because that gold gain is ridiculous, we've all heard the common complaints about ashe (low damage, bad move speed etc, horrible early game)
Well I max Hawkshot first and survive by not pushing lane or chasing kills so I can get to the good items way before the other ADC and by then your a high enough level to have started putting points in the other spells
(personally I go Q, as by then the W damage compared to your auto attacks is nothing and it is used for the slow which is your current level of Q)

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
No.

Don't give her a free frozen mallet.

lol you didn't even read

Xarue

11-29-2012

Hey I already made a Ashe rework type thread why dont you go check out and give me your opinion, good or bad its all welcome and the stack idea is kinda cheat it like trydamear not sure if thats how you spell him but too lazy to check, but yeah the idea of stacking crit could be kinda op.