Ashe and her NEW beter passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilmart

11-28-2012

Hi, I had and idea about changes for Ashes passive because as we all know it stacks when you wait and it is only good for the start of the game when you sit in that bush and wait for 1st blood, BUT it gets rly useless later on. When you are AD carry you have to be in every team fight and that makes ashe have her passive on 0% all the time.
My idea is to change her passive so it will stack when you hit/stay in combat , like graves it would improve late/mid game when u have lots of atack speed and ashe would have the power with that passive not 0 all the time.
What do you think community and Riot?

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilmart View Post
Hi, I had and idea about changes for Ashes passive because as we all know it stacks when you wait and it is only good for the start of the game when you sit in that bush and wait for 1st blood, BUT it gets rly useless later on. When you are AD carry you have to be in every team fight and that makes ashe have her passive on 0% all the time.
My idea is to change her passive so it will stack when you hit/stay in combat , like graves it would improve late/mid game when u have lots of atack speed and ashe would have the power with that passive not 0 all the time.
What do you think community and Riot?
it only stacks if you autoattack. During moments just before a fight you wont be autoattacking much in organized play i noticed

Kilmart

11-28-2012

Thats right but yet it is just 1 shot and nothing more.

UnknownMartian

11-28-2012

I completely agree with this. This really ****s over ashe... real bad! They're pretty much saying "Oh ashe you're an AD Carry BUT we don't want you to basic attack them... at all... ever... k?"

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownMartian View Post
I completely agree with this. This really ****s over ashe... real bad! They're pretty much saying "Oh ashe you're an AD Carry BUT we don't want you to basic attack them... at all... ever... k?"
That or we want to guarantee you at least 1 crit shot without building 100% crit chance which isnt actually all that efficient

Axhliay

11-28-2012

Or if they feel that makes Ashe to strong, they could make it that instead of getting rid of all of the crit chance that Ashe has saved up, she gets 1 stack. So she gets a flat 3/6/9/12/15/18% crit chance. With the potential for a guaranteed crit if she waits.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axhliay View Post
Or if they feel that makes Ashe to strong, they could make it that instead of getting rid of all of the crit chance that Ashe has saved up, she gets 1 stack. So she gets a flat 3/6/9/12/15/18% crit chance. With the potential for a guaranteed crit if she waits.
you could just do bonus crit damage and profit lol

theloopylobster

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
you could just do bonus crit damage and profit lol
Isnt that what tryn used to have, and wasnt it agreed that it was a tad too strong?

Personally I think making it crit damage would be pushing it a bit, as it means even with the same items as other ADC's she would be dealing more damage because of the crits, and she already has a lot more utitlity than the rest of them. I mean what other ADC has a constant slow (without red), and an across the map stun...

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theloopylobster View Post
Isnt that what tryn used to have, and wasnt it agreed that it was a tad too strong?

Personally I think making it crit damage would be pushing it a bit, as it means even with the same items as other ADC's she would be dealing more damage because of the crits, and she already has a lot more utitlity than the rest of them. I mean what other ADC has a constant slow (without red), and an across the map stun...
no I mean like add bonus crit damage with

runes =??? > 10%
items= 25% I think
and masteries= 10% + 3% + potential 6% = 19%

so

despite this being a sort of ap yi or ap ez sort of deal

ashe can start the game with at about 23% increased crit damage and almost guaranteed chance at having crit chance > 0%. It can be increased to as much as 54% bonus damage. at level 1 with boots and pots with no other damage sources that can be about 49 * 2.23 = 109.27 phystcal damage from 600 range

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
no I mean like add bonus crit damage with

runes =??? > 10%
items= 25% I think
and masteries= 10% + 3% + potential 6% = 19%

so

despite this being a sort of ap yi or ap ez sort of deal

ashe can start the game with at about 23% increased crit damage and almost guaranteed chance at having crit chance > 0%. It can be increased to as much as 54% bonus damage. at level 1 with boots and pots with no other damage sources that can be about 49 * 2.23 = 109.27 phystcal damage from 600 range
went to a build calculator. Ashe can crit her first shot of the game for about 250% of her attack damage and still have armor and MR runes. This is before infinity edge

I dont believe any carry other than maybe tryn or GP (i forget their kits finer details) can use this sort of build and have a remotely normal early game