Warwick rune help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zers

11-23-2009

looking for what to stack and in which color rune
currently stacking attack speed LF a little help ty
all blue runes are CD reduc

Glorious Bird

11-24-2009

I do not really know how runes are flowing now a days, but critical damage if your build entails Infinity Edge otherwise armor penetration may be best.

Would say CD Reduction is also excellent.

Rawne

11-24-2009

I play warwick quite often and im using:

Blue: - Cooldown
Yellow: Flat Armor
Red: Critchance
Quint: lvl 18 Armor or -CD, when we have a 3 man tank team i take -CD if we leak tanks i take Armor at lvl 18 for giving me a little more survivability.

Zers

11-24-2009

no attck speed?

Drakantus

11-24-2009

Red: all +crit chance. Crit damage might be stronger late game, but as a warwick you should be jungling and an early boost makes jungling much easier and faster and helps more in the long run than something that will only benefit you late game.

Yellow: all + dodge%. Same argument as above, gives you a huge early advantage when jungling which helps you get an early advantage and keep it.

Blue: -cooldown. Blue kinda sucks for warwick, minus cooldown seems like the best of it but it's not all that useful.

Quint: Currently running attack speed crit damage and armor penetration. I think armor penetration might be the best, or even just the raw +39 hp to help in the earlygame, but I don't have the IP to spare yet. +experience could also be strong for early game domination.