The Older Gamer Alliance - TOGA (Looking for players 25+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

We should make some 5v5 Ranked teams for those of us that are level 30 and a good amount of champs/runes/positions.

Belisarius

11-29-2012

Might as well add me also, turned 30 last week!

Ludicrum

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas7ie View Post
We should make some 5v5 Ranked teams for those of us that are level 30 and a good amount of champs/runes/positions.
I'd be down for that. Sign me up!

Belisarius

11-29-2012

Quote:
Also down for that. Add me.

Darkcyd

11-29-2012

Sign me up if you want. I'm 37 and play with my little brother who is 35. We usually get drunk and play so we start off good and quickly devolve. Sometimes we play with our kids.

Vacus

11-29-2012

I'm 27 and this thread depressed me.

I'm not old

MechaMacster

11-29-2012

I'd love to join this crowd. I'm 27, married, two kids and a brother in law that's 17 and living with us, so I might as well call him my third kid. Don't get to play nearly as much as I'd like, but would love to play some ranked games outside of solo queue. The atmosphere in the ranks I've been playing has been more grown up compared to normal, but is still a bit lack luster. Would love to play with some people that are just there to enjoy it, win or lose! Started playing LoL when Vlad had just been released, but I may just now find a niche in the community that's as fun as the game itself!

RE Spartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

34. married. 2 kids. 2 jobs. add me.

Devack The Holy

11-29-2012

Born 08/16/1986.

Go ahead and add me.

Reforgiven

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrum View Post
34 with my first kid on the way. 19 weeks old tomorrow. Add me
That is so cool congrats on your kid! You're added . Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSWaterJam View Post
Add me, I'll be on tonight. With two small boys I don't get much time to play but I would enjoy playing with some others around my age (31).
It's nice to meet you.. I look forward to interacting with you

Quote:
As of right now TOGA has not made a 5's team but I would totally willing to create one if that is what you guys would like.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belisarius View Post
Might as well add me also, turned 30 last week!
Well happy belated birthday!! Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcyd View Post
Sign me up if you want. I'm 37 and play with my little brother who is 35. We usually get drunk and play so we start off good and quickly devolve. Sometimes we play with our kids.
It is nice to meet you .. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacus View Post
I'm 27 and this thread depressed me.

I'm not old
Awww, lol I didn't mean it as a insult.. Think of it like wine.. You are a gamer aged to perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaMacster View Post
I'd love to join this crowd. I'm 27, married, two kids and a brother in law that's 17 and living with us, so I might as well call him my third kid. Don't get to play nearly as much as I'd like, but would love to play some ranked games outside of solo queue. The atmosphere in the ranks I've been playing has been more grown up compared to normal, but is still a bit lack luster. Would love to play with some people that are just there to enjoy it, win or lose! Started playing LoL when Vlad had just been released, but I may just now find a niche in the community that's as fun as the game itself!
Well then you are very welcome to join this crowd.. Like I said TOGA has not yet created a 5's team but looks like I am going to.. I look forward to interacting with you and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE Spartan View Post
34. married. 2 kids. 2 jobs. add me.
Wow 2 jobs and 2 kids that's impressive.. I would be tired alllll the time lol.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devack The Holy View Post
Born 08/16/1986.

Go ahead and add me.
Added !!