The Older Gamer Alliance - TOGA (Looking for players 25+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTeamsNoob

11-29-2012

25 here. Joined the chatroom

The Laziest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

I'm 23, have a wife, Own a car, and live my house...and work full time. I would really enjoy a more adult atmosphere. Oh and my ID is a nick name from my wife >.>

FauxSho89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Add me fo sho (23) it will be nice having an older group of gamers who have 9 to 5s and dont exclusively use racial slurs or medical conditions to insult people.

TeaKettleTempest

11-29-2012

Add me please. 26 (and a half!) yrs old.

I still own my original NES somewhere... might need to bust that sucker out

Reforgiven

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSpades View Post
Sounds good, I wouldn't mind playing with an older audiance. I am 34, feel free to add me.
Hi! I will definitely add you.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thieves Forest View Post
I will be on tonight.

38, with three kids. The oldest of which just became my first teenager last month. Would be nice to have less rage as always.
Oh my.. I am not looking forward to raising a teenager, lol I remember how I was and I know my kid will be worse than me lolol.. Ya I never understood the rage thing.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeamsNoob View Post
25 here. Joined the chatroom
Awesome! Thanks for joining the chat.. I also added you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Laziest View Post
I'm 23, have a wife, Own a car, and live my house...and work full time. I would really enjoy a more adult atmosphere. Oh and my ID is a nick name from my wife >.>
LMAO! Well the name could of been something much worse.. It is nice to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxSho89 View Post
Add me fo sho (23) it will be nice having an older group of gamers who have 9 to 5s and dont exclusively use racial slurs or medical conditions to insult people.
Sure I'll add you.. Ya sometimes people think they are being hilarious.. I think the bar of comedy needs to be raised some.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaKettleTempest View Post
Add me please. 26 (and a half!) yrs old.

I still own my original NES somewhere... might need to bust that sucker out
Bust it out! Bust it out! Kill all the ducks! All of them! Lolol.. It's nice to meet you

Tlmeout

11-29-2012

I would add you, but I work a lot and only get to check the forums so often. I would love to game with you guys and hang out once I am at home.

Look up TLmeout. I am generally on every night for a bit

BTW I am 28

Painbrain

11-29-2012

Well, it looks like everyone's grandpappy has arrived. You can add my 43 year old gaming ass. Started-out on Pong in about '78/'79, then the Atari 2600 in '80 at 10 years old, and it's been all downhill ever since.

I've played probably over a dozen different MMO's over the last 15 years and found that the time commitment just can't be made any more. LoL offers me the same rush and doesn't require 20 play hours per week to do it.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you fellow "senior" gamers!

Reforgiven

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlmeout View Post
I would add you, but I work a lot and only get to check the forums so often. I would love to game with you guys and hang out once I am at home.

Look up TLmeout. I am generally on every night for a bit

BTW I am 28
No worries I'll add you.. I look forward to interacting with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painbrain View Post
Well, it looks like everyone's grandpappy has arrived. You can add my 43 year old gaming ass. Started-out on Pong in about '78/'79, then the Atari 2600 in '80 at 10 years old, and it's been all downhill ever since.

I've played probably over a dozen different MMO's over the last 15 years and found that the time commitment just can't be made any more. LoL offers me the same rush and doesn't require 20 play hours per week to do it.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you fellow "senior" gamers!
I totally agree there has been MMO's I have just engrossed myself into.. I just have no desire to do that again and I don't have the time to do it if I wanted to.. I like games that you can just pick up and play.. It is very nice to meet you

Ludicrum

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
why not add me to. Im an old fart at 32. Got my first kid on the way.
34 with my first kid on the way. 19 weeks old tomorrow. Add me

OSWaterJam

11-29-2012

Add me, I'll be on tonight. With two small boys I don't get much time to play but I would enjoy playing with some others around my age (31).