The Older Gamer Alliance - TOGA (Looking for players 25+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlynnOFlenniken

11-29-2012

I like your acronym.

Brent Corrigan

11-29-2012

I'm 27 feel free to add me. But holy ****, 25+ is considered older? I'm inside the AARP headquarters now and they find you ridiculous.

HellaChobo

11-29-2012

33, wife and kid at home, full time job, been looking for a way to get more social in LoL for a while--this is a great idea. Please add me. Is the toga optional?

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

24 here, turning 25 next week. Add me if you wish

dredzach

11-29-2012

34, family, job, etc.

I think it's great what you are doing here. Dota used to have clans, and that is something I really missed since switching to lol. Hopefully this will become something similar.

Games are always more enjoyable to play with friends, win or lose, so sign me up

Rurumiki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Argh, I'm 26. That's old enough to be considered an "older gamer"? Now I'm depressed. BRB taking off my thong and putting on granny panties. :|

Valkenhein

11-29-2012

I'm only 22 but would love to join you guys. Just so hard to find players who have respect for each other these days, let alone play the game for the entertainment aspect of it. Well hopefully we will meet in the fields of justice :)

Reforgiven

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoonprncss View Post
i have to say this is an awesome idea, love the OP for this. Im 25 (yay!!! - lol never thought i would ever say that as i feel so old being 25 ), joined this game 5 months ago and play bots mostly but ready to pvp some more and im looking for ppl to play with and answer my questions here and there. I also never played any game before lol, joined LOL bc of some personal reason and now looking for friends to play with bc its more fun than playing alone. I work full time so i dont have a lot of time invest in this game, mostly weekends, 1-3 games weekdays and ofc AI game mostly everyday for my first win (accumulate IP for later needs lol)

Add me in game - bluemoonprncss and lets play
Lol well hello there ! Yes I agree playing with friends does make things a lot more fun.. I have played my fair share of AI games as well.. It's very nice to meet you and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlynnOFlenniken View Post
I like your acronym.
Thank you very much.. It took awhile to think of a good one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWales View Post
I'm 27 feel free to add me. But holy ****, 25+ is considered older? I'm inside the AARP headquarters now and they find you ridiculous.
LMAO! Na I know that 25+ isn't 'old' but when it comes to this game.. The 25+ age group is the minority.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellaChobo View Post
33, wife and kid at home, full time job, been looking for a way to get more social in LoL for a while--this is a great idea. Please add me. Is the toga optional?
Thanks for the compliment.. Lol and yes the Toga is optional but I have to ask why would you want it to be ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas7ie View Post
24 here, turning 25 next week. Add me if you wish
Awesome!! Well then happy early birthday! And it is nice to meet you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredzach View Post
34, family, job, etc.

I think it's great what you are doing here. Dota used to have clans, and that is something I really missed since switching to lol. Hopefully this will become something similar.

Games are always more enjoyable to play with friends, win or lose, so sign me up
Thanks ! I haven't really noticed much of clan building in LOL either.. And I really hope this is a win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurumiki View Post
Argh, I'm 26. That's old enough to be considered an "older gamer"? Now I'm depressed. BRB taking off my thong and putting on granny panties. :|
Lol you aren't old.. You're a gamer lol you never age.. Oh and don't go and make that switch just yet lol.. Nice to meet you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshokotsu View Post
I'm only 22 but would love to join you guys. Just so hard to find players who have respect for each other these days, let alone play the game for the entertainment aspect of it. Well hopefully we will meet in the fields of justice
Sure! I'll add you and I agree playing with people who just want to have fun is always more enjoyable.

InSpades

11-29-2012

Sounds good, I wouldn't mind playing with an older audiance. I am 34, feel free to add me.

Thieves Forest

11-29-2012

I will be on tonight.

38, with three kids. The oldest of which just became my first teenager last month. Would be nice to have less rage as always.