The Older Gamer Alliance - TOGA (Looking for players 25+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Count Dante

01-05-2013

I'm 24 and play on the NA servers. I'd like in on this, please. The acronym alone is just too good to pass up.

Replay Red

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Reporting in! My boyfriend and I, who are over 30, play with another who is 30+. Would like to find a couple of other players who can do top and mid. IGN Replay Red.

DemonaX

01-13-2013

hey all,

I am looking for a 3s or 5s or BOTH! teams. I am 31, looking for others who need one more. I prefer to play top, mid, jung, sup, adc, in that order. I can play them all, and have all champs and runes for any role. pst me in game if anyone needs 1 more.

Lundivar

01-13-2013

Somehow missed this thread before, 30+ here please can add me!

Dorkus Maximus

01-14-2013

hey guys im 36 and it is very difficult to find decent people to play with. a whole lot of adolescents that leave games constantly because their mother is calling them for dinner or 6 year olds that get on their older brother accounts and just well, feed. looking for older people to play with. i like to win but also have fun. losing is ok if we all gave it 100%. hard to enjoy a game when 90% of games have at least one afk. i would like to join the group and play with a more mature crowd. i am currently between jobs at the moment but make ends meet with odd jobs or building guitar pedals since i am also a musician. i am on the NA server though not as much anymore since my faith in the community is dwindling. please let me join so we can show these young kids how us "old timers" play.

Reforgiven

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagePower View Post
Add me. About to be 28.
Sure and Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterTheYeti View Post
Is this still going on? I'm 36 and would love to join up. I didn't see if you have a chat page on the LOL client? If not, please add me. I don't work as much in the winter as i do in the summer so I'll be around quit a bit, I think.
Yes it is still going on.. We would love to have you join us.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuma518 View Post
What the heck add me. 33
Sure and it's nice to have you.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterECH View Post
Add me. I'm 33 and have been solo q'ing for the most part all this time. Am looking for fun people to play with who are more mature and easy-going.
Sounds like you would fit right in.. Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Dante View Post
I'm 24 and play on the NA servers. I'd like in on this, please. The acronym alone is just too good to pass up.
Sure you can join us.. And thanks lol I like the name too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replay Red View Post
Reporting in! My boyfriend and I, who are over 30, play with another who is 30+. Would like to find a couple of other players who can do top and mid. IGN Replay Red.
Awesome! You and your bf are most welcome to join us..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonaX View Post
hey all,

I am looking for a 3s or 5s or BOTH! teams. I am 31, looking for others who need one more. I prefer to play top, mid, jung, sup, adc, in that order. I can play them all, and have all champs and runes for any role. pst me in game if anyone needs 1 more.
I am sure you will be able to find people to join you in TOGA.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundivar View Post
Somehow missed this thread before, 30+ here please can add me!
Sure and added .. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkus Maximus View Post
hey guys im 36 and it is very difficult to find decent people to play with. a whole lot of adolescents that leave games constantly because their mother is calling them for dinner or 6 year olds that get on their older brother accounts and just well, feed. looking for older people to play with. i like to win but also have fun. losing is ok if we all gave it 100%. hard to enjoy a game when 90% of games have at least one afk. i would like to join the group and play with a more mature crowd. i am currently between jobs at the moment but make ends meet with odd jobs or building guitar pedals since i am also a musician. i am on the NA server though not as much anymore since my faith in the community is dwindling. please let me join so we can show these young kids how us "old timers" play.
Yes I agree at times the community can seem harsh.. Thus TOGA was born.. I hope you have a renewed enjoyment of the game when you play with us.. Welcome!

TheSnuke

01-15-2013

26 almost 27 add me. Sick of the trolly kids on this game.

DrPhanster

01-20-2013

Hey Reforgiven, I just googled Older Gamers Leauge of Legends and this popped up. Glad to know I'm not the only one out there! I'm 34, how do we sign up?

Reforgiven

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnuke View Post
26 almost 27 add me. Sick of the trolly kids on this game.
It's nice to meet you! Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhanster View Post
Hey Reforgiven, I just googled Older Gamers Leauge of Legends and this popped up. Glad to know I'm not the only one out there! I'm 34, how do we sign up?
There's is no official way to sign up.. I sadly only have time to do it this way and create just a random come and go as you please type of get together.. All you have to do is join the TOGA chat channel in game.. And just add people you'd like to play with and or ask people if they would like a game.. Welcome!

MicKretz

01-24-2013

add me