The Older Gamer Alliance - TOGA (Looking for players 25+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milotic

12-04-2012

Hey there Reforgiven,

I have been looking to get into another clan for a while now and this morning I found your listing and was very amazed by what you're trying to do here. More so the fact that you are starting a Ranked Team with your clan is what peaks my interest. I'm laid back and open-minded, but I'm hardcore when it comes to winning.

My Background
I've been playing League of Legends since Beta and have grown with the game since. I have 2 years experience moderating The Gaming Collective, a pro-based clan and community consisting of 200+ players designed to host Riot-fed tournaments (we hosted several tournaments where Riot gave us a budget for prizes). Our pro team, Team GetOutPlayed, retired mid Season II and the members moved on and so has the clan which is what leads me here.

My Champion Preference
I main mid. I win mid. Easy as that. I can play every mid champ there is from glass-cannon to tanky cho. I also am an amazing Support when I am able to communicate with my adc. I can Top if needed but you will want me Mid/Support. My tier 1 champions are Malzahar and Galio, followed by my tier 2 champions Anivia/Gragas/Katarina/Orianna/Lux

My play times are mainly anywhere from 7pm-2am PST 7 days a week.

So if you want a mature player in your clan and eventually your Ranked Team please consider my application and I would love to be a part of this!

Texar

12-05-2012

Howdy, Id like to get in on this. Im 28 and I pretty much go to work and play this. Add me in game and such.
Ive been playing for 2 years every role, Im maining support for now. Need more people to play with.

Reforgiven

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublePuff View Post
My husband and I are 26 and looking to game with older people. cuz well finding out the person your talking to is 15 and young makes us feel very um CREEPY! >.<
Lol the younger one's are harmless don't feel creeped out.. But none the less it is very nice meeting you and your partner is must welcome to join us as well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azulvandes View Post
Joined a few days ago and been chatting with a few of the folks here a lot and have really enjoyed it. Everyone is very relaxed and no one rages at all in game. We might have lost 4 in a row last night but I still had fun just because the level of cooperation and maturity goes a long way toward making it enjoyable.

If anyone is on the fence, join the channel, everyone in there seems to be pretty relaxed, mature and easy to get along with. The Mumble is great too, thanks to whomever set that up. I'm more than willing to chip in and help pay for the monthly fees and I know a few more mentioned they were too.
I appreciate that it's nice to know people are willing to chip in.. I am also glad you are enjoying TOGA.. I agree it seems like we are getting a group of great people..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antímatter View Post
Hey there Reforgiven,

I have been looking to get into another clan for a while now and this morning I found your listing and was very amazed by what you're trying to do here. More so the fact that you are starting a Ranked Team with your clan is what peaks my interest. I'm laid back and open-minded, but I'm hardcore when it comes to winning.

My Background
I've been playing League of Legends since Beta and have grown with the game since. I have 2 years experience moderating The Gaming Collective, a pro-based clan and community consisting of 200+ players designed to host Riot-fed tournaments (we hosted several tournaments where Riot gave us a budget for prizes). Our pro team, Team GetOutPlayed, retired mid Season II and the members moved on and so has the clan which is what leads me here.

My Champion Preference
I main mid. I win mid. Easy as that. I can play every mid champ there is from glass-cannon to tanky cho. I also am an amazing Support when I am able to communicate with my adc. I can Top if needed but you will want me Mid/Support. My tier 1 champions are Malzahar and Galio, followed by my tier 2 champions Anivia/Gragas/Katarina/Orianna/Lux

My play times are mainly anywhere from 7pm-2am PST 7 days a week.

So if you want a mature player in your clan and eventually your Ranked Team please consider my application and I would love to be a part of this!
Hiii.. Lol yes your are most welcome and we are glad to have you join us.. I hope you enjoy TOGA as much as I have and I look forward to interacting with you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texar View Post
Howdy, Id like to get in on this. Im 28 and I pretty much go to work and play this. Add me in game and such.
Ive been playing for 2 years every role, Im maining support for now. Need more people to play with.
Well we have many people to play with so welcome.. And everyone seems to just want to have fun..

Kangi Yuha

12-07-2012

=) AWESOME! add me in game! pcg

Finaldecension

12-11-2012

Can add me in game. I am 34. Finaldecension

Reworkz

12-11-2012

I know I see your requirements but I am playing with like 15 year olds and I'm 21 and its garbage lol.

Spruce Spane

12-12-2012

hope to play with ya guys soon, plant shuts down for 3 weeks and don't think I'll be doing to much cash jobs over Christmas , let's get it going !

The Clap

12-16-2012

Hey! I just wanted to bump this thread. TOGA has been great, plenty of nice and mature players to interact with! Please join us, the more the merrier!

Thoughtful

12-18-2012

Add me too, sounds like fun.

Reforgiven

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcg View Post
=) AWESOME! add me in game! pcg
Sure! And welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finaldecension View Post
Can add me in game. I am 34. Finaldecension
Well it's nice to meet you.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSlayYou View Post
I know I see your requirements but I am playing with like 15 year olds and I'm 21 and its garbage lol.
I will add you in game and we can talk about it if you would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoCBlOoDx View Post
hope to play with ya guys soon, plant shuts down for 3 weeks and don't think I'll be doing to much cash jobs over Christmas , let's get it going !
I hope you enjoy your time off then.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoughtful View Post
Add me too, sounds like fun.
It is fun.. We have a good group of people.. Added