The Older Gamer Alliance - TOGA (Looking for players 25+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merehumes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

24 here, I really like what you're doin here, i would love the chance to play with a filtered crowd, ive been apprehensive about matchmaking anything but aram and dominion because of toxic players, some quality control would be much appreciated

also bump

Reforgiven

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IċmRogue View Post
32 here. Add me or feed!
LOL! Well then I better add you.. Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggness View Post
I am 37 and have been gaming since pong, my current team never plays together so I would live to find a 5's team to play with, I play most positions. Feel free to add me I have ventrilo and skype
Sure you are most welcome to join us and it's very nice to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merehumes View Post
24 here, I really like what you're doin here, i would love the chance to play with a filtered crowd, ive been apprehensive about matchmaking anything but aram and dominion because of toxic players, some quality control would be much appreciated

also bump
I appreciate your compliment .. And of course you can join us.. Welcome!

Bishopspawn

12-02-2012

I'm 36 and would love to find some like minded and age related friends while I play. I also have a Teamspeak server that I would be more than willing to offer for use. Please add me in game.

Bishopspawn

DJINN8345

12-02-2012

28 here and fairly new to the game been only playing for four months going on five looking for more people i can play with...been getting really piss off at some of the random players.. feel free to add me: djinn8345

Reforgiven

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishopspawn View Post
I'm 36 and would love to find some like minded and age related friends while I play. I also have a Teamspeak server that I would be more than willing to offer for use. Please add me in game.

Bishopspawn
Added .. It's very nice to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJINN8345 View Post
28 here and fairly new to the game been only playing for four months going on five looking for more people i can play with...been getting really piss off at some of the random players.. feel free to add me: djinn8345
Sorry to hear that you are getting frustrated although it is understandable.. TOGA is turning out to be a really great group of people.. I hope that you will agree and welcome!

Essobee

12-03-2012

another fun night of gaming. it's a great group of people to play with, without having to worry about poor sportsmanship. thx for getting the ball rolling on this Reforgiven. and more thanks for setting up a mumble server!

Bishopspawn

12-03-2012

I had a great night payng with a couple new friends on mumble. Thanks for having me guys!

DoublePuff

12-04-2012

My husband and I are 26 and looking to game with older people. cuz well finding out the person your talking to is 15 and young makes us feel very um CREEPY! >.<

Essobee

12-04-2012

just join the TOGA chat channel, and there's generally a few ppl always around. hope to see you guys!

Azulvandes

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Joined a few days ago and been chatting with a few of the folks here a lot and have really enjoyed it. Everyone is very relaxed and no one rages at all in game. We might have lost 4 in a row last night but I still had fun just because the level of cooperation and maturity goes a long way toward making it enjoyable.

If anyone is on the fence, join the channel, everyone in there seems to be pretty relaxed, mature and easy to get along with. The Mumble is great too, thanks to whomever set that up. I'm more than willing to chip in and help pay for the monthly fees and I know a few more mentioned they were too.