The Older Gamer Alliance - TOGA (Looking for players 25+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poundman

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Guess you logged off by the time I got out of my game, I'll catch ya next time!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sigil of Silence

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reforgiven View Post
Hiya .. I would like to add you in game and message you about this if that is okay.. None the less it was nice to meet you..
I don't mind at all. And it was nice to meet you, as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2012

26 next week

Add me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeatherlessBiped

Member

12-01-2012

I'm 38. I still remember my first experience with Pong. I was like "you can turn this knob and something on the TV moves? No way!" lol I'm up for a Toga party.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PDiddy

Senior Member

12-02-2012

I have an SNES emulator.

Sent a request.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tonic32

Junior Member

12-02-2012

I was actually thinking of this same type of thing, since I am 32 live a normal go to work come home to the family, then play some games life... Please add me, very interested in a team as I am still learning and would like to get better with people like me! Thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HellaChobo

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Bump. Best way to be a part of this is just to join the TOGA chat room. It's a little quiet this early but last night we had IPL commentary, bot games, normal games, ARAMs, duo's, arranged 5's--it was really fun and everyone is chill. If you are over 25 and looking for a casual atmosphere, come join us!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reforgiven

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfries View Post
I'll join, I'm 36 and have THREE kids!
O my 3 kids.. That's a busy house.. Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundman View Post
Guess you logged off by the time I got out of my game, I'll catch ya next time!
Ya yesterday was a distracting day for me.. Sorry lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kise View Post
26 next week

Add me
Sure and welcome! Oh and Happy Early Birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherlessBiped View Post
I'm 38. I still remember my first experience with Pong. I was like "you can turn this knob and something on the TV moves? No way!" lol I'm up for a Toga party.
LMAO.. Video games have seem to come a very long way in a short amount of time.. It's nice to meet you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDiddy View Post
I have an SNES emulator.

Sent a request.
Cools! It's nice to meet you ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonic32 View Post
I was actually thinking of this same type of thing, since I am 32 live a normal go to work come home to the family, then play some games life... Please add me, very interested in a team as I am still learning and would like to get better with people like me! Thanks!
You are very much welcome to join us.. Added and welcome!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IåmRogue

Member

12-02-2012

32 here. Add me or feed!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biggness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2012

I am 37 and have been gaming since pong, my current team never plays together so I would live to find a 5's team to play with, I play most positions. Feel free to add me I have ventrilo and skype