What do you think about Vocytis?

Woah, she sounds pretty cool, but OP as well. 1 50.00%
She sounds pretty cool. 1 50.00%
She sounds nice but kinda messy. 0 0%
With the right adjustments, she might rock. 1 50.00%
Meh, she lacks consistency. 0 0%
She's not even interesting. 1 50.00%
Who cares!? Riot never reads this. 1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Vocytis, The Bright Screamer

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-29-2012

References:
? = Coming soon
- = None
Physical Appareance
Young woman-like being with extremely long legs and no arms, cyan glowing body covered by light silver metal scales leaving small cracks near her joints, face and ribs.
Since she has long legs, she always seems to be walking but in fact she takes really long steps.
Normal attacks are perfomed by short shouts that generates 2 cyan glowing circles that impact on the target, while critical strikes are perfomed by loud short screams that generates 3 white glowing circles that impact on the target.

Death: When she dies, she screams as loud as she can triggering her passive, after what she slowly lies down on the ground and her body transforms into dust, losing its glow overtime.

Overall

Carry, Assassin. Ranged, stealth, jungler.
She's focused on constantly dealing as much damage as possible, as most carries are.
Survivability items are strongly recommended, as her early game can be hard to manage.
████████░░ > Attack
██░░░░░░░░ > Health
████░░░░░░ > Difficulty
█████░░░░░ > Spells


Stats
Damage = ? (+? per level)
Range = 550
Health = ? (+? per level)
Mana = - (manaless)
Movement Speed = 340
Armor = ? (+? per level)
Spell Block = ? (+? per level)
Health Regen = ? (+? per level)
Mana Regen = ? (+? per level)


Skills (let's get into the interesting stuff >:3)
Passive: Aphonia
Description: 0.75 seconds after dying, Vocytis screams as loud as she can, stunning nearby enemies for 1.75 seconds and dealing an aditional 400/525/650 physical damage to affected enemies over the duration of the stun. (450 radius of AoE)

Q: Light Ilussion
Cooldown: 26/24/22/20/17 seconds
Duration: 2/3/4/5/6 seconds
Radius of AoE: 350
Cost: -
Description: After a short time (0.5 seconds), Vocytis instantly enters into stealth, releasing a light splash when she goes out of stealth (by attacking, casting a spell or reaching the end of its duration) that blinds nearby enemies for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and marks affected enemies with "Distracted" (a ball of light that surrounds the enemy). The mark is consumed with a basic attack or Frustration, dealing 75/100/125/150/175 physical damage (+90% of total bonus Attack Damage).

W: Frustration
Cooldown: 10/9.5/9/8/8.5 seconds
Range: -
Radius of AoE: 550
Cost: -
Description: After receiving damage, Vocytis is able to cast Frustration for 45 seconds, which causes her to scream at the sky and damage all nearby enemies for 120/150/180/210/250 magic damage (+110% of Ability Power). Applies on-hit effects.

E: Get Lost!
Cooldown: 16/15.5/15/14.5/14 seconds
Range: 400
Cost: -
Description: After 0.25 seconds, Vocytis kicks an enemy, damaging it for 85/130/235/290/330 physical damage (+65% of total Attack Damage) and knocking it back 350 units away.

R: Cry Of Fear
Cooldown: 95/80/65 seconds
Range: -
Radius of AoE: 750
Cost: -
Description: After 1 second, Vocitys screams in fear, dealing more damage as more enemies are nearby . She deals 25/35/45 physical damage for each nearby minion or monster and 90/120/140 magic damage (+70% of Ability Power) for each enemy champion nearby, to every enemy inside the AoE.

Check out my other creations or suggest me champion ideas in my Champion Index! ^w^
Suggestions and balancing corrections are welcome!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deleven

Senior Member

11-29-2012

passive:
do not make it stun your allies, your allies will hate you. one of your opponents will have a quicksilver sash or will be out of range of your scream, and will then have a free second to wail on your allies because of the passive. no-one will like you.

i believer you have your E and R mixed up

need the ratios to give a better review


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper11 View Post
passive:
do not make it stun your allies, your allies will hate you. one of your opponents will have a quicksilver sash or will be out of range of your scream, and will then have a free second to wail on your allies because of the passive. no-one will like you.

i believer you have your E and R mixed up

need the ratios to give a better review
I just thought her passive would be OP too much if she only stuns her enemies for that long.. maybe i'll make her stun the enemies for 1.5 secs.. or something..

What did you meant with my E and my R? Edit: Done, it's corrected! XP

And I'm really bad at the ratios things and that XP what do you think about them?? not enough or over-sized? XP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Any help with the numbers? :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crapsdivine

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Poisonous View Post
Any help with the numbers? :/
Hmm, generally an ap ratio below 1:1 and above (+.5) is good for AP orientated spells, the kick could have a .8 or maybe even 1:1 ratio so she can do some heavy burst with moderate cooldowns.
+I will follow your player concepts around to see if I can create art for them, as you seem like a regular poster.
I'm not sure I can create art for this one, I suck at drawing people(mainly women, ya im sexistXD).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapsdivine View Post
Hmm, generally an ap ratio below 1:1 and above (+.5) is good for AP orientated spells, the kick could have a .8 or maybe even 1:1 ratio so she can do some heavy burst with moderate cooldowns.
+I will follow your player concepts around to see if I can create art for them, as you seem like a regular poster.
I'm not sure I can create art for this one, I suck at drawing people(mainly women, ya im sexistXD).
Lolz this is awesome, whenever u send me some creations I'll put you in the credits! XD
Created by - Love Poisonous
Graphic Art - Crapsdivine
Sounds like serius business! *w* lolz

Edit: PS: the thing she's not AP oriented that much.. but I could give the kick a good radius though..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crapsdivine

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Poisonous View Post
Lolz this is awesome, whenever u send me some creations I'll put you in the credits! XD
Created by - Love Poisonous
Graphic Art - Crapsdivine
Sounds like serius business! *w* lolz

Edit: PS: the thing she's not AP oriented that much.. but I could give the kick a good radius though..
Lolz I can't really do the digital art that much because of time matters, the best I can do with my allotted time is a refined sketch or maybe a painting/coloring.
If she is not AP orientated, then the AP ratios should be lowered and the AD ratios higher with reduced cooldowns, right now, she seems like a hybrid champion more leaning towards the AP side. You could maybe add a small AD ratio to her W.
Also, is her ulti like a ap version of graves ulti?


Could you review my concept?
Noone replies to my concepts w/o 3 pages of bumping lolz.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2838141


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapsdivine View Post
Lolz I can't really do the digital art that much because of time matters, the best I can do with my allotted time is a refined sketch or maybe a painting/coloring.
If she is not AP orientated, then the AP ratios should be lowered and the AD ratios higher with reduced cooldowns, right now, she seems like a hybrid champion more leaning towards the AP side. You could maybe add a small AD ratio to her W.
Also, is her ulti like a ap version of graves ulti?


Could you review my concept?
Noone replies to my concepts w/o 3 pages of bumping lolz.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2838141

I wanted her to BE hybrid actually, but more into the physical side. . . and W deals magic damage, that's why there's an AP ratio.. I gave her big ap ratios since she's supposted to be oriented into the physical side..
and uhmm no?.. What had to deal with GRaves? XP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crapsdivine

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Poisonous View Post
I wanted her to BE hybrid actually, but more into the physical side. . . and W deals magic damage, that's why there's an AP ratio.. I gave her big ap ratios since she's supposted to be oriented into the physical side..
and uhmm no?.. What had to deal with GRaves? XP
Like a kind of mega burst power ultimate used to snowball.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapsdivine View Post
Like a kind of mega burst power ultimate used to snowball.
But actually, Vocytis ult is pretty weak against individual or small groups of enemies :/ So I don't think so.. Graves ults its always the same


12