Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali Zed bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subalternate01

11-28-2012

How do I counter a lane with an Akali/Zed? Face one this morning and it was redic.

Would a Gank plank MF lane work against this? What supports would you use to counter what Adc's make a good matchup for the Zed/Akali bot lane?

hellrazor22

11-28-2012

That was random bot lane, you will not be seeing these a lot..Most common bot is adc+support of some kind. But nevertheless, if you have adc+ support that has sustain, like sona or sorakait should be fairly easy imo.

Leblonjames

11-28-2012

Just pick something like soraka/graves, sona/ezreal, nunu/kog maw, janna/corky (you can mix it up as you wish) as long as you have (support)/(attack damage carry)

GyjYa

11-28-2012

Quote:
Subalternate01:
How do I counter a lane with an Akali/Zed? Face one this morning and it was redic.

Would a Gank plank MF lane work against this? What supports would you use to counter what Adc's make a good matchup for the Zed/Akali bot lane?

any support with a heal, and any adc except sivir/vayne should do fine.

just tower hug, outscale them late-game.

Tim Allen Talon

11-28-2012

Honestly brother, if they send 2 bruisers or w/e bot, go kayle,

it worked wonders for me,

Whobz

11-28-2012

Hey dude, I'm that Zed, we played again with against an Ezreal, Taric, they even had a Shen and Tf porting down to gank us, we escaped with a triple kill. We were doing it to add a little fun seeing as we were completely bored going adc/support all the time. We had a great time, fed assassins hurt!

DrAsawa15

Recruiter

11-28-2012

Taric stun should shut them down. Or maybe another kill lane combo to counter them.