How to fix Elise.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hassohappa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvaderxx View Post
I think there is a significant difference between what players can achieve with the tools you give them and the character failing to perform at what you designed him to do. One of those is the definition of design failure.
She was designed as a jungler. She can jungle well. She can top lane better. Sorry?

SPIKERZ

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alithalor View Post
Elise is actually in a pretty strong spot right now. She's a lot like Jayce. Once people figure out how to play her there will be cries of OP pretty soon. Toxin also has a pretty decent range allowing you to harass most tops without trading and is decent against most Mids.

Honestly, I truely believe the reason she has lunge is to close that gap when she lands. It's on such a short CD anyway it's not like you need to save it for that all important last hit. It's there to allows you to stick to a target.

Her Spider Form is also pretty insane. With Frenzy up you can trade pretty well and come out not that much worse for wear. Obviously if you just stay in Spider and duke it out you will lose in the long run to most actual Fighters. However, if you poke, poke, poke in Human and then jump in as a Spider and slug it out with Frenzy on and then Human Stun > Bomb > Toxin you will win most trades.

Elise is really fun and hey more Buffs are always awesome, but Im pretty sure in a month or two people will realize she is almost Jayce OP right now and I don't want her being Nerfed into the ground.
lol i called that on release. She has always been strong people just dont know how to utilize her kit.

xJLx MCHammer

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassohappa View Post
She was designed as a jungler. She can jungle well. She can top lane better. Sorry?
AND as a mid

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

I think elise is fine honestly, she does much better building magic pen/CDR then going straight AP

Sorc Boots, Abyssal Scepter (+ Sunfire Cape), Rylais, Void Staff, Frozen Heart. For example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvaderxx View Post
http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...e-season-3-era

She is 4th tear Jungling, considering she is just out and this is what she was in part designed for, that is rather lackluster.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

Lowest Win Rate Champions (10/27/2012 - 11/27/2012)

Bronze rank: 2nd worst, popularity 4%
Silver rank: 6th worst, popularity 3,4%
She finally breaks out of the bottom 10 in gold rank.

Also that first link is NOT a actual jungle tier list, it even says so in the first line of the blog.

And going off low elo win rates is probably not the best thing to do.

Xarue

11-29-2012

increase her damage thats all.

Resther

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Elise has a high skill cap and an unusual play style. It's very easy to get yourself into trouble with her trying to "use all her skills as much as possible".

She's not a good jungler....that doesn't mean she's not a good champion...

She's proven herself very nicely as both a top and mid champion.

Look at RoG's solo tier list. She's like 4th in tier 1. That's "perma ban" tier...
That's funny. I've been playing her primarily in jungle, and have been dominating fairly easily. Her mid by comparison is definitely weaker. Once season 3 goes live though, her jungle is going to suffer quite a bit at the early stages, which blows. Thankfully, after the first run through the new jungle (on PBE), I was doing fine. It sucks that I won't be able to survive as easily now though. That was what made her so deadly in jungle originally.