@Pendragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Dump on Kids

11-30-2012

Hi, so i got temp.banned today and i went to go read the report on my Email to see why i was reported. This is the first time i get banned in any Online game i've played, so i assumed i did/said somthing really bad. After reading the 5 reports and reviewing the evidence i feel that the reasons that i am temporary banned are ridiculous. In the recent game chat i barely said anything at all and the things i did say, you would find in any online game. The fact is everyone has bad games and everyone gets "heated" at times which results in saying things we wouldn't normally say. If that's the case i feel 99% of the community should be banned. Anyway, yes it's a temporary bann and i know its a warning, But in conclusion i should not of been temp.banned for this. See for yourself.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5997211/#nogo

Main Account Name: Gelts

ZCarr

11-30-2012

Um, the first case doesn't make sense. However, all the others clearly present you in a negative light. "gg noobs" or "fail" and telling your team that they suck is no way to play a co-operative game that requires team work and getting along with other players.

As I said, I'm sure the game in the first case was a nightmare to play, but in the others all you do is blame your team and mock the enemy. True, the community is bad but that's what the tribunal is for. By giving you a temp ban perhaps you'll see a new light in your interactions with other players.

Losing sucks and it can be a pain when dealing with players that lack certain skills. But try to be positive and if you can't be then just be silent.

MellowHypeGG

11-30-2012

first game - you only said one thing and it was not reportable in any way why the f is it there
second game - oh no this guy called someone a noob lmao
third game - worse thing he did was saying "gg noobs"
fourth game - raging at his team being bad
fifth game - ^

Pierce7d

11-30-2012

Your name is "I dump on kids". My desire to look at further evidence has already been wiped out.

Noobgrenade

11-30-2012

Game 1 you weren't a jerk in-game, but if you actually stole mid that's pretty much a dick move. The rest of the games you spent proving ban was deserved.

I Dump on Kids

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarr View Post
Um, the first case doesn't make sense. However, all the others clearly present you in a negative light. "gg noobs" or "fail" and telling your team that they suck is no way to play a co-operative game that requires team work and getting along with other players.

As I said, I'm sure the game in the first case was a nightmare to play, but in the others all you do is blame your team and mock the enemy. True, the community is bad but that's what the tribunal is for. By giving you a temp ban perhaps you'll see a new light in your interactions with other players.

Losing sucks and it can be a pain when dealing with players that lack certain skills. But try to be positive and if you can't be then just be silent.
I understand what you are saying, these cases were alittle while ago, i've learning to keep quite more, we are all human and we slip sometimes. but that blitzcrank in the 1st game compared to me lol he was bad.

I Dump on Kids

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce7d View Post
Your name is "I dump on kids". My desire to look at further evidence has already been wiped out.
well its my poppy pure so it does fit the champ lol.
btw this is not my main account name, its just a side account i think level 5 or 6?