Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for ranked 5v5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DavidFC3S

11-28-2012

Hi guys, been playing LoL for 1.5 years now on and off.
Looking to get more serious and devote a lot more time to playing but solo queue is painful so while I don't claim to be pro I would like to play in a ranked team.
I play ADC or support (mostly Sona), but I've got a collection of AP champs too.
Currently I admit I'm a terrible tank but getting better.
My map awareness is pretty good I think.
Add me in game anyone if you wanna play some ranked queues, summoner name DavidFC3S

MechMan43

11-29-2012

Hey DavidFC3S,

I'm a support bot that is in your position. I've played league for about 2 years, off and on like you said and looking to get serious. Would you like to consider putting a team together with me? I'll message you on-line if you don't mind. Hopefully we can work on solo/duo queue at least until we get a team together.

Cheers,
Mechman43

ElkMaster25

12-08-2012

hey guys I am too in the same position I play ziggs mid mostly and would like to play more seriously. have been playing for a year now, I have good judgement and map awareness and like DavidFC3S said solo queue can be quite painful. if still looking let me know.

-ElkMaster25

RogueUnicorn

01-22-2013

I know im replying late but if you guys still need more members i play top lane and occasionally support