I hate this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

11-27-2012

I am so sick of playing games with people who flame and troll then afk. It just ruins this otherwise amazing game. 4 games in a row of 3v5 is really not fun. I heard it's worse in ranked joy....

Dotayy

11-27-2012

It definitely is worse in ranked. Its rare to end up 3 v 5 in ranked though. But this one time, it was 4 v 5 since our jungler was afk/dc and our top and mid gave up and decided to troll since we didnt surrender. they said "they cant win 2 v 5" And after me and my support got 3 of them in a 2 v 5 teamfight, they finally accepted that we had a shot. But by that time they had lost enough gold/exp that we lost anyways.

Try doing ARAM games in custom games(sort alphabetically). They are fun and its rare to get a trolls in those games.

Not sure if you are aware of how they work, its all random all mid (its proving ground so theres only mid) a lot of fun, and its quick.

Goodluck. And you dont hate League of Legends, RIOT has done a great job with this game, its the players that suck.

OreIsan

11-27-2012

Those rare games where skill levels match and its close and no trolls are what make this game so worth it

ChaosForger

11-27-2012

The Tribunal is the place for people who troll/flame. Don't worry. xD

Desperate Izzy

11-28-2012

main thing i hate is when you end up in a troll game, the entire match you're getting trolled on and then you get picked on by the entire team that they'll report you for trolling and unskilled player when clearly you did better than them...ugh fml -___- where are all the nice and cool people?

SummonerCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

They are NOT rare and I really wonder how much the tribunal helps.

Fight Money

11-28-2012

If you hate it don't play it

OreIsan

11-28-2012

Cow l2read. I love league, I hate the trolls who ruin this game and waste 20+ minutes of the people who want to play this game like its supposed to be played.