Looking To Start Competitive Team For Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PopGoesTheCarry

11-30-2012

I've been really interested in joining a competetive team for a while. I just can't seem to find a group of people that are really serious about it. I'm 15 and currently attending school, but don't let that dissuade you. I'm not immature and I get right down to it with this game. I hope you'll consider me, my in-game name is Dazarilan. I'd say my best lane is mid and I have many champions I can play well there, but you can stick me in any lane and I can do fine with multiple champions to choose from. Maybe we can play a few games, see how we work together. I'm only at about 1071 elo which I realise is pretty bad, but a lot of higher elo people I've played with believe me to be much higher. If that was a bit egotistical I'm sorry, but I really hope you'll give me a chance, I'm an asset to any team

EDIT: I'm at my dads this weekend, and I don't have internet. I'm actually posting this during a study hall lol. I will be back on on sunday, maybe sooner. For the time being, I will be at my dads wednesday-saturday, unless you allow me on the team, in which case I will try and work something out. Please consider me

HyndeSyte2020

11-30-2012

Hit me up in-game. We seem very like-minded and I'd enjoy playing with you.

Ign: HyndeSyte2020

FlameOnEddie

11-30-2012

Hiya there! I am intrested. I main in support. Blitz, kayle, ali, and morg suppirt. hmu and add mr

iCanHazNipple

12-01-2012

i am interested too.. i main adc and jungle. got a variety of champs i play

liveinthegym

12-01-2012

i sent you a freind request if you dont get it add me liveinthegym

FreakinEpic808

12-02-2012

Id give it a try
top laner: nocturne(hell yeah he beats everyone top)>garen>darius>etc..
buying irelia next

GandolfTheGR33N

12-22-2012

im interested i play support adc or top lane hit me up whenever you get the chance gandolfthegr33n

hermaphramatt

02-07-2013

Hey, I got 2 to join, if you are interested in adding us....Send me a message@ hermaphramatt or hermathranick.
PM me on here if you want an email.
Currently in the gold, and rising. Hopefully diamond soon.