Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking To Start Competitive Team For Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PopGoesTheCarry

11-30-2012

I've been really interested in joining a competetive team for a while. I just can't seem to find a group of people that are really serious about it. I'm 15 and currently attending school, but don't let that dissuade you. I'm not immature and I get right down to it with this game. I hope you'll consider me, my in-game name is Dazarilan. I'd say my best lane is mid and I have many champions I can play well there, but you can stick me in any lane and I can do fine with multiple champions to choose from. Maybe we can play a few games, see how we work together. I'm only at about 1071 elo which I realise is pretty bad, but a lot of higher elo people I've played with believe me to be much higher. If that was a bit egotistical I'm sorry, but I really hope you'll give me a chance, I'm an asset to any team

EDIT: I'm at my dads this weekend, and I don't have internet. I'm actually posting this during a study hall lol. I will be back on on sunday, maybe sooner. For the time being, I will be at my dads wednesday-saturday, unless you allow me on the team, in which case I will try and work something out. Please consider me

HyndeSyte2020

11-30-2012

Hit me up in-game. We seem very like-minded and I'd enjoy playing with you.

Ign: HyndeSyte2020

FlameOnEddie

11-30-2012

Hiya there! I am intrested. I main in support. Blitz, kayle, ali, and morg suppirt. hmu and add mr

iCanHazNipple

12-01-2012

i am interested too.. i main adc and jungle. got a variety of champs i play

liveinthegym

12-01-2012

i sent you a freind request if you dont get it add me liveinthegym

FreakinEpic808

12-02-2012

Id give it a try
top laner: nocturne(hell yeah he beats everyone top)>garen>darius>etc..
buying irelia next

GandolfTheGR33N

12-22-2012

im interested i play support adc or top lane hit me up whenever you get the chance gandolfthegr33n

hermaphramatt

02-07-2013

Hey, I got 2 to join, if you are interested in adding us....Send me a message@ hermaphramatt or hermathranick.
PM me on here if you want an email.
Currently in the gold, and rising. Hopefully diamond soon.